Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

49 minutes ago, yogisbairns said:

I just posted a similar article on European football weekends on FB, and had some random Serb calling me a scumbag.emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji15.png

Good grief :lol:. This is a much more friendly place on here Yogi. 

36 minutes ago, Steve McQueen said:

I'm going to Berlin next week & taking in Union Berlin-Paderborn. Anyone beer? Any advice?

I was there about 2008 but apparently the stadium has been totally done up as some sort of initiative driven by the fans. An easy train ride out of Berlin to Köpenick, I certainly knew I was in the East, and a stroll through park/forest of about half a mile. Would be interested in seeing a few pics.

Attended Pollock v Kilwinnig today. Finished 3-0 to Pollock. Score flattered Pollock a little as Kilwinning had passed up a couple of great chances before Pollock opened the scoring. First visit to Newlandsfield and impressed with the set up. A good venue to watch football.

23A413E2-0BA5-4879-AACD-9A489602AE17.jpeg

88736657-DC22-4298-81A0-B50D5397F72F.jpeg

FFE34EB5-2EC7-465D-9124-027F05BE5165.jpeg

04942BC2-018A-4F39-B477-B343A3A12EF6.jpeg

Edited by Jute

Was working in Southampton last weekend and went to Eastleigh V Barrow. Not a bad game but the fans don’t seem to get very animated. The goal was celebrated like they were watching a putt go in for Par at the Open. 

Edited by IrishBhoy

5 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Hoping to go to Cadiz vs Real Zaragoza on the 8th April.  Does anyone have any experience of attending Segunda games?  Is it generally pay at the gate or do you need to get a ticket?

I was at a 3rd tier game in January (Hercules Alicante). I suppose that was was what you mean by 'pay at the gate' but still had to buy the tickets at a window first. 

I would always check the club website as even the smallest clubs are able to offer print at home these days. Puts your mind at rest.