Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

14 hours ago, Connor1874 said:

We play our home games at the new Portobello High School, got Easthouses there on Sunday. They cuffed us 12-1 last time round, but they also cuffed us 13-0 way back last season and we pumped them out the Edinburgh Cup after, so I expect a response. :)

Great stuff ! Will get along to a game soon Connor. 

Off to Italy next week for what was to be a 3 game trip but now 4 games.

Saturday. 3pm, US Cremonese V Palermo in Serie B (tickets on sale from Monday from €10)

Saturday. 8.30, AC Milan V SSC Napoli in Serie A (€60 Distinti)

Sunday. 6pm, Torino V Internazionale in Serie A. (€25 Curva Primavera)

And just checked the Coppa Italia draw and AC Milan are at Home to Napoli again on the Tuesday.  Hopefully tickets will be cheaper for that game. 

Been following the EoS closely this season. Great to see the Scottish pyramid really taking off, but this is where you can't help but feel we need to reshuffle the top 4 leagues into top 2 perhaps.

Next season East of Scotland is splitting into 2 leagues. Looking as if it's going to be predominantly ex junior clubs that'll be in 1st div, but that could change.

11 hours ago, yogisbairns said:

Next season East of Scotland is splitting into 2 leagues. Looking as if it's going to be predominantly ex junior clubs that'll be in 1st div, but that could change.

Yeah I'd say that looks like the most likely outcome. Out of curiosity, where did Tweedmouth Rangers come from? Were they previously playing in the English set up? I just can't recall seeing them in EoS before the last year or 2.

Yeah I'd say that looks like the most likely outcome. Out of curiosity, where did Tweedmouth Rangers come from? Were they previously playing in the English set up? I just can't recall seeing them in EoS before the last year or 2.
came from the North Northumberland League (tier 14 in England). Club was founded in 2010 & moved over in 2016

On 18/01/2019 at 20:53, Le Tout P'ti FC said:

Spartans v Tranent. Most taken by Gordon Strachan's display case in the clubhouse.

Besides the Gothenburg top, there is his league medal for dirty Leeds, his medal for 50th Scottish cap, a couple of other tops, some more medals, a cycling proficiency badge, and his coop card.20190118_203831.jpg

What's his connection with Spartans?

47 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

He was brought up in North Edinburgh.

Thanks. I appreciate he's a local but they're quite historic momentos to give/lend to a club you never played for. Surprising.