Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

cock - piss - serie B fixture list !

Hellas at home to Spezia - on the day I fly in to Pisa

weekend that I'm in Vinci - away to Salernitana - 350 miles to the south  

bollocks !

going to have to make do with Empoli v A C Milan and Fiorentina v Atalanta, plus whoever Pistoia might be playing at home

hoping that the fixture chaos is going to see some changes, or games moved for TV or something - although the subject of "a nice trip to Salerno, on the Amalfi coast - very scenic - we could stay down there for a night..." has already been dropped in to the conversation, as you do....

6 minutes ago, yogisbairns said:

Betis v Leganés at end of September, followed by Benfica v Feirense in December. Just booked a Serbian weekend in March next year.

far too early for benfica but are the dates and times set for the betis game yet? usually 3 weeks prior or so so probably not

was at the stadio de luz a year and a half ago, great venue, I got my ticket in the benfica shop in the city centre;my only gripe was that I paid 50% more to get a ticket along the side of the ground rather than an end-to find I was about 3 seats along from the fence separating my part of the ground from an end:(

On 16/06/2018 at 13:56, Marten said:

For Club Brugge you need to be a "member", but you can get a membership when you buy a ticket and it doesn't seem to cost anything. You can just get it online. Not entirely sure about Standard, but it seems to be something different. I've got local contacts for both, so if you need any help, just PM me.

Just been looking up tickets for Club Brugge. Looks like you have to buy a membership with your ticket as it automatically added it. Just sent them an email asking if a membership is definitely needed. Hope to get a reply tomorrow. Not holding out much hope. But fingers crossed.  

For my trip next month I've got planned.

Friday. Either Club Brugge (If I can get a ticket) or Beerschot Wilrijk.

Saturday. Alemannia Aachen, German regionalliga West at 2pm. Then Standard Liege at 6pm. Easy enough to make both.

Sunday. Excel Mouscron. 

far too early for benfica but are the dates and times set for the betis game yet? usually 3 weeks prior or so so probably not
was at the stadio de luz a year and a half ago, great venue, I got my ticket in the benfica shop in the city centre;my only gripe was that I paid 50% more to get a ticket along the side of the ground rather than an end-to find I was about 3 seats along from the fence separating my part of the ground from an end[emoji20]

Just checked and the Betis game date & time is set as 30/9 at 7:45pm. Sorted! Just assumed they wouldn't be out yet, and you kinda jolted me into looking. Cheers my man[emoji6]

22 hours ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

I love Brunton Park. Too long since I`ve been there.

Aye it's a quality old school ground. Went once 5 years ago in the same tournament and it was 3-3 AET and 4-3 Carlisle on pens so it was good to get a convincing win this time!