Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

On ‎08‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 09:21, Shanner said:

What would people say was the best option between Shrewsbury and Wrexham in terms of match experience? 

if you pick shrewsbury post on here and let me know how you got on, im down there for their home game vs accy Stanley in early october

now fixture times and dates are released, ill be at gornik Zabrze-pogon szechin  on 31.8, slask Wroclaw- wisla Krakow on 1.9 and lech Poznan-piast Gliwice on 2.9. possibly squeeze in a lower league game somewhere too if the timings are kind, assuming the only potential problem ticket-wise will be the slask-wisla game

47 minutes ago, highlandcowden said:

if you pick shrewsbury post on here and let me know how you got on, im down there for their home game vs accy Stanley in early october

Will do. I think they're going to win this one. 

Going to try and get into their safe standing bit. 

On 8/6/2018 at 12:31, Honest_Man#1 said:

Millwall fans..... a seethe induced riot, but no signs of it at all.

that's all ancient history for the most part, but it was very, very real back in the day; must have been very late 70's I saw them at Gillingham's Priestfield Stadium - "Treatment" were there with their surgical masks and all sorts; the police had put up a temporary observation post made out of scaffolding poles set in the mainstand paddock, with a couple of coppers with cameras on top - their estimation of just how temporary it was going to be had to be substantially revised when the millwall lot just crowded round the bottom of it and started shaking the poles until it fell to bits :lol:

10 hours ago, Herman Hessian said:

that's all ancient history for the most part, but it was very, very real back in the day; must have been very late 70's I saw them at Gillingham's Priestfield Stadium - "Treatment" were there with their surgical masks and all sorts; the police had put up a temporary observation post made out of scaffolding poles set in the mainstand paddock, with a couple of coppers with cameras on top - their estimation of just how temporary it was going to be had to be substantially revised when the millwall lot just crowded round the bottom of it and started shaking the poles until it fell to bits :lol:

that's pwopah nawty

Currently at Oriam for Glasgow City v Gornik Leczna, any win other than 1-0 puts Glasgow through. A repeat of Poland v Scotland from a couple of months ago would be nice.

PA system at Oriam is ear-splittingly, ludicrously, painfully loud.

3 hours ago, GordonS said:

Currently at Oriam for Glasgow City v Gornik Leczna, any win other than 1-0 puts Glasgow through. A repeat of Poland v Scotland from a couple of months ago would be nice.

PA system at Oriam is ear-splittingly, ludicrously, painfully loud.

Should’ve said, I would have told you to look out for Rab B.  He’d be wearing a string vest.

Should’ve said, I would have told you to look out for Rab B.  He’d be wearing a string vest.
I saw no string vests.

Glasgow won a tight, tense, tough game 2-0 with the goal that put them through coming in the 85th minute. As enjoyable as any game I've seen so far this season.IMG_20180813_175027133.jpgIMG_20180813_155918205.jpg