Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

20 minutes ago, highlandcowden said:

after the stress of last weekends playoff game I'm looking forward to a weekend in the central belt,wishaw home on Friday,troon on Saturday and a LL cup final,glasgow-CSS,on sunday.live footy and sunny weather I hope, a nice way to round off the season

Going to that one as well! :)

Saturday Celtic v Motherwell at Hampden, followed by this one on Sunday. Obviously, the one on Saturday is just a starter for the main one on Sunday.

2 minutes ago, Marten said:

Going to that one as well! :)

Saturday Celtic v Motherwell at Hampden, followed by this one on Sunday. Obviously, the one on Saturday is just a starter for the main one on Sunday.

was thinking of trying to score a cup final ticket-I was there last time 'well won in 91-but I thought,nah,relaxed day at a junior game for me

2 minutes ago, highlandcowden said:

was thinking of trying to score a cup final ticket-I was there last time 'well won in 91-but I thought,nah,relaxed day at a junior game for me

Will be my first cup final. I don't support either team, so I can just enjoy it.

Balfron Rovers 1-1 Aberfoyle Rob Roy in the Forth and Endrick League last night. Good, competitive game, friendly, welcoming people and a nice surprise of a match programme at a Welfare league game!

https://piesontheterraces.wordpress.com/2018/05/19/balfron-rovers-v-aberfoyle-rob-roy/20180518_200233.jpg

20180518_191817.jpg

Edited by Craig the Hunter

1 hour ago, Craig the Hunter said:

Balfron Rovers 1-1 Aberfoyle Rob Roy in the Forth and Endrick League last night. Good, competitive game, friendly, welcoming people and a nice surprise of a match programme at a Welfare league game!

https://piesontheterraces.wordpress.com/2018/05/19/balfron-rovers-v-aberfoyle-rob-roy/20180518_200233.jpg

20180518_191817.jpg

I’ve heard they do one for every game Craig great effort. 

Bonnyrigg v Sauchie in East Super League.

Edit: Finished 5-0 to Bonnyrigg. Sauchie probably had the better of the early chances but once Bonnyrigg scored there was only going to be one winner. 

image.jpg

Edited by Jute

After being at Thornton Hibs 2 Kirriemuir Thistle 2 on Monday I continued my end of season junior games tonight with Crossgates Primrose 0 Lochgelly Albert 1 in the last junior game for Primrose before they head off to the EOSL.

17 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

I got into a habit of going to tail-end games of clubs joining the pyramid system e.g. Kelty v Bonnyrigg this time last season. Sadly with 13 and counting joining EOSL that's gone by the wayside :lol:!

I got Kelty's last season as well and Crossgates last could have got the Haws last home this Saturday but going to the King Cup final.

King Cup Final between Kelty Hearts and Preston Athletic at Dalkeith today. 

Edit: Kelty won 6-5 on penalties after game finishing 1-1 aet. Really good game with both teams having chances to win it during normal time. Preston keeper especially made a couple of great saves. 

image.jpg

8A63263A-9CED-4A70-9762-3FBA30998E25.jpeg

Edited by Jute