Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

Also Stal 0-0 Karpaty yesterday. I didn’t have a ticket for the away end so had to slip the polis a couple of smokes to let me in. Got a couple of photos but not letting me upload them for some reason.

5435324E-81B7-4FF0-9C6F-A579FA6699EB.jpeg

Edited by Karpaty

Blackpool v Pompey yesterday.  A dreadful 1st half that would have put tits on you but 5 goals after the break made it a decent spectacle. 

Bit of a shame for the Blackpool fans as the place is far, far too big for their current needs and feels like a monument to a fleeting period of better times that won't be returning any time soon. 

The atmosphere was saved by the away fans though. That's the 2nd time I've seen Pompey away from home and their travelling support has terrific numbers even if their songbook is the same generic pish that every English side sees to use and the guys with the cow bells and bugles could do with standing on upturned plugs. 

On 10/28/2017 at 00:46, Smurph said:

Hopefully getting to MVV Maastricht v Jong Ajax on Friday 01/12 as my best friend currently lives over there. Tempted to see if I can squeeze in the Duisburg v Fürth game on the Saturday at 12.

Was in Maastricht in September for the weekend, unfortunately MVV had played on the Friday night, you're only a few miles from Liege as well if Standard are at home?