Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

On 17/02/2017 at 10:46, Scosha said:

Going to Real Madrid v Espanyol match tomorrow. Should be good!

Decent game, brilliant stadium. It'll be even better once they've done further works to it although I don't know when that starts.

Just a word of advice if anyone plans to go to a Real Madrid game. Don't buy your tickets for the match from Viagogo. Mine turned out to be fake tickets for season ticket holders' seats. Thankfully the stewards were able to accommodate us elsewhere otherwise we'd have been asked to leave the stadium. 

14 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Decent game, brilliant stadium. It'll be even better once they've done further works to it although I don't know when that starts.

Just a word of advice if anyone plans to go to a Real Madrid game. Don't buy your tickets for the match from Viagogo. Mine turned out to be fake tickets for season ticket holders' seats. Thankfully the stewards were able to accommodate us elsewhere otherwise we'd have been asked to leave the stadium. 

Make sure you complain and hound them until you get a refund. They fucked up an order for me last year then fucked up the replacement they promised but I got a full refund plus I have a voucher for 150 Euros, though whether I get round to using it or not is another question.

6 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Make sure you complain and hound them until you get a refund. They fucked up an order for me last year then fucked up the replacement they promised but I got a full refund plus I have a voucher for 150 Euros, though whether I get round to using it or not is another question.

Trying to do that at the moment but not getting much luck. Very hard to find where to make a complaint.. wonder why that is. How did you contact them?

2 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Trying to do that at the moment but not getting much luck. Very hard to find where to make a complaint.. wonder why that is. How did you contact them?

I had an old email from them as I'd contacted them through the website while the order was still open. After the event date itself I could find nothing on there that would allow me to contact them, and the phone number I eventually got hold of requires an open order number before it puts you through to anyone.

Just checked my mailbox and the reply I got confirming the refund was from: customerservice@orders.viagogo.com

I'd try that and I wish you luck.

2 hours ago, Ross. said:

I had an old email from them as I'd contacted them through the website while the order was still open. After the event date itself I could find nothing on there that would allow me to contact them, and the phone number I eventually got hold of requires an open order number before it puts you through to anyone.

Just checked my mailbox and the reply I got confirming the refund was from: customerservice@orders.viagogo.com

I'd try that and I wish you luck.

Cheers :)

On 24/02/2017 at 19:58, ScottR96 said:

Cordoba v Alcorcón tomorrow in the Spanish second tier. Tickets were only €5. Had my heart set on the Seville derby whilst I was over here but travel, accommodation and tickets were too much. 

Finished 1-0 to Cordoba with the goal coming in the 93rd minute. It was their first home win since September and it lifted them out of the relegation zone, so safe to say it was utter scenes. The standard was quite poor, but enjoyed it nonetheless. Cordoba had the best of the chances; two cleared off the line, one disallowed and a half way line chip nearly creeping in the top corner. The last 10 minutes saw a mass brawl resulting in 2 red cards and there was some crowd trouble in the first half too, so it was phenomenal value for €5.

On 2/22/2017 at 16:53, fueradejuego said:

Anyone been to FC Copenhagen before?

Over in Denmark in a few weeks time and I've already bought tickets for a game. Stadium looks quite tidy.

Any advice about where to go before the game etc?

On 2/22/2017 at 18:25, Sergeant Wilson said:

The pub.

Not inaccurate. The Scotland Bar is shite but it'll do for a pint.

Vllaznia 0-1 Skenderbeu.

The last Albanian match I'll see this season and sums up the league: low scoring, slow paced, "injury" filled, and a suspicion that the match was fixed. Vllaznia crowds suffer because they have a €17m new stadium. As the media section is very nice and there is good technology infrastructure every game there has been chosen for live TV, so most fans sit in a bar-cafe to watch. Most people in the city support Vllaznia. Even the teenagers always say "and Vllaznia" after answering Real Madrid and Bayern Munich.

For title challengers Skenderbeu didn't look up to much, but then neither did leaders Kukesi the week before. I'm not sure anyone in this league can cross a ball or beat a man. I'd be pretty confident of the Scottish team progressing if they meet an Albanian side in Europe, even if it's some diddy team like Thistle who have fluked the Scottish Cup.

51 minutes ago, German Jag said:

2009-10 Europa League, Motherwell played Flamurtari.

Flamurtari: The Bannermen. Albanian teams do tend to have cool names. You also have Luftetari (The Warriors), Vllaznia (The Brotherhood), Teuta (3rdC BC Illyrian queen), Skenderbeu (15thC military leader) and Korabi (a mountain), and that's just in the ten team top tier.