Eastenders....

Wouldn't fancy Emmerdale's chances tbh. Eastnders have got quite a tastey firm.

There's only really Phil and Mick that are hard cases. I reckon Shirley could probably do some damage and Tosh is probably fit enough to handle herself in a ruck. Apparently the Dingles are hard as f**k though. It could be a proper mauling.

I don't really care who does it but I'd love to see Phil Mitchell put on his arse.

As for Ian Beale....back in the day our local called a half pint of lager shandy an "Ian Beale".

Edited by sjc

Zak Dingle > Eastenders cast. He's auld now, but he used to be the tap hardman in the soaps. Phil Mitchell (unfortunately) has been carrying that mantel for about 10 year now though FFS. Although whenever a 'Dennis' type character comes in or one of the young lads are on I'm always hoping Phil will eventually punch their puss.

Is the guy who plays Billy Mitchell on one of the album cover pics of Rank by The Smiths? The one with the crowd behind a barrier.....sorry slightly off topic :(

Old mate of Kathy Burke she copied one of her teen ager charactors on him

Zak Dingle > Eastenders cast. He's auld now, but he used to be the tap hardman in the soaps. Phil Mitchell (unfortunately) has been carrying that mantel for about 10 year now though FFS. Although whenever a 'Dennis' type character comes in or one of the young lads are on I'm always hoping Phil will eventually punch their puss.

Cant stand him he looks like Mr Potato head his brother done the right thing and left that car crash of a show years ago now he is hard in real life doing those gang shows and training with the army elite units

Guest The Phoenix

Watched this for the first time in months.

Utter bilge the whole shooting fiasco.

Pocksy takes the gun and walks out of the house with it in a plastic carrier bag. Halfway across the street she then decides to conceal said package in her handbag.

Should have stuffed in down her knickers and pulled the trigger.