Eastenders....

Initially I thought it was Abi. But I feel she's shown her hand too early. Or maybe that's the point? Showing someone's hand really early in the story and gradually introducing more and more potential suspects to throw you off the scent of a character that was focused on at the start.

Something really stinks about the whole Charlie Cotton thing also. When he said to his maw that "he can't hurt you anymore", I really don't think they were referring to Nick Cotton. Hence why he shat a fucking brick when the coffin was tipped over. Nick is not dead IMO...

Ian's crying is becoming hilarious. What the hell did Jay think Phil was going to do when he told him about Max banging Lucy?! Wee grass. If Abi and Libby somehow ever had a kid, it would be the most boring b@stard to have ever existed. For two young lassies, they make Dot seem footloose and fancy free. At least Denise realise now she's a spare pr1ck. And it also annoys me how much of a "hero" Jane is. Always turns up to be that shoulder to cry on. Would've loved Mas to have got into the car, taken her by the hand, and headbutted her..

The Carters are the best thing in it at the moment. Well, Mick and especially his dad.

Edited by Gall09

There's something dodgy about the way Phil's reacting to all this, I reckon. Then again, I think they'll be throwing red herrings everywhere at the moment and there's no point taking any notice of anything now. They'll make it someone that's not really had the finger pointed at them yet - like Pauline Fowler or something.

Lauren had great cleavage tonight. Live that girl. Didn't really take notice of anything else tbh.

Thought the same thing, always thought she had a shite chest, but was contemplating having a w**k when she appeared, the downside was she was sharing her scene with fucking Max Branning

Edited by Adrian Madaschi

Lauren had great cleavage tonight. Live that girl. Didn't really take notice of anything else tbh.

I think Lauren's arse is her best asset but have to agree that her cleavage was in fine form last night.

Edited by YER SISTERS YER MAW