Eastenders....

Dae ye aye?

Aye

Peter hits the drugs and ends up on the streets

Ian puts max in hospital when he finds out about him shagging Lucy

Peter is the first to get arrested but forensic evidence clears him

Denise finally walks away from Ian and Ian has a breakdown and attempts suicide

about Xmas time is when the funeral director and Lee Carter become the main suspects

Edited by cracowjambo

• 2 weeks later...

My theory is that it's Abi. Lucy was frequently putting Lauren into situations where she'd be tempted to drink, especially now the two of them had gone into business together. There's a chance Abi knew about her coke habit as well and didn't want Lauren getting dragged into that either. Given her past meltdowns about her family breakup this may well have legs. In a curious twist, Lola could be the next one to go. There would be a few suspects that would want her dead as well, making the long, drawn out storyline a bit more palatable.

I was right about who Kat was banging so you can count on the above being an absolute nonsense.

Sudden mentions of Ben Mitchell, a lot reckon he's right up there for being a top suspect now. With him being a total psycho and that... Apparently his motive for killing Lucy would be to get revenge on Ian for grassng on him. Apparently they need to re-cast the role though if/when he is to return, shame because I enjoyed the last Ben.

Sudden mentions of Ben Mitchell, a lot reckon he's right up there for being a top suspect now. With him being a total psycho and that... Apparently his motive for killing Lucy would be to get revenge on Ian for grassng on him. Apparently they need to re-cast the role though if/when he is to return, shame because I enjoyed the last Ben.

Thats a shout, fits in with the whole Mitchell/Beale thing.

I think it's fairly clear that the murderer was at the funeral, and was most probably behind the 'rot in hell' card. Given Tamwar found it on the ground I'm wondering if it was dropped by one of the crew who followed Ian when he tossed Max out of the church. Although I don't know why he didn't just hand over such a thing to the police instead of pocketing it, which will probably lead to the finger of blame being pointed at him when someone else finds it in his pocket. I think it's Abi too, she's such a beige character and they might want to do something with her. It also seems pretty obvious that the incessant Cindy girl holds some vital information, quite why the f**k Ian hasn't been pulling out her fingernails to find out how she knew about Lucy taking coke is incredible. The storyline has already pissed me off a great deal.

Anyone know why Max was lying on the floor with his eyes wide open?

Edited by Firhill Road

I think it's fairly clear that the murderer was at the funeral, and was most probably behind the 'rot in hell' card. Given Tamwar found it on the ground I'm wondering if it was dropped by one of the crew who followed Ian when he tossed Max out of the church. Although I don't know why he didn't just hand over such a thing to the police instead of pocketing it, which will probably lead to the finger of blame being pointed at him when someone else finds it in his pocket. I think it's Abi too, she's such a beige character and they might want to do something with her. It also seems pretty obvious that the incessant Cindy girl holds some vital information, quite why the f**k Ian hasn't been pulling out her fingernails to find out how she knew about Lucy taking coke is incredible. The storyline has already pissed me off a great deal.

Anyone know why Max was lying on the floor with his eyes wide open?

Picturing banging Lucy again probably

I thought it was a decent episode, the main guy said he wanted to bring 3 major stories, the michael death thing, who killed Lucy, and something big to do with the carters, which i think is slowly slipping out, and also he wants to make this current story like broadchurch, which will be interesting to see how they do. It's just a b*****d its dragging on for another 9 months, so i doubt anyone they've pointed at so far is the killer.