Eastenders....

I expect David and Carol will get it on before long and end up moving into Carl's B&B room when he eventually leaves (or is he now a permanent cast member? I guess the truth will come out soon and Max and Phil will kill him off or something). That'll free up a couple of rooms that are taken at the minute.

It really is poor at the minute.

Just switched over to Enders and saw lauren in a car with a guy shouting give it to me shaking something vigorously and liquid was spilt.

I realised what it was a split second after but for that brief second I thought primetime tv was suddenly awesome.

Just switched over to Enders and saw lauren in a car with a guy shouting give it to me shaking something vigorously and liquid was spilt.

I realised what it was a split second after but for that brief second I thought primetime tv was suddenly awesome.

Lauren?

I'd walk over broken glass to sook the farts oot her arse

• 2 weeks later...

I missed a few episodes - how did Shirley end up coming back? I hate her sister already.

Her sister is a fucking boot.

Phil and Max kidnapped Ian to stop him squealing in court and dropping Max in it. After they took Ian back to the square, they decided to take Karl out to a quarry and do him in. Max bottled it and walked away but Phil was all set to smash his head in when Karl told him that if he did that, he'd never find Shirley again. Karl ended up taking Phil to find her. She was staying with her sister, who was being beaten by her girlfriend. Shirley came back to the square and her irritating cow sister followed her just after.

Unfortunately, I think they're both going to be here for the duration and the rest of the family will be along shortly. :(

Her sister is a fucking boot.

Phil and Max kidnapped Ian to stop him squealing in court and dropping Max in it. After they took Ian back to the square, they decided to take Karl out to a quarry and do him in. Max bottled it and walked away but Phil was all set to smash his head in when Karl told him that if he did that, he'd never find Shirley again. Karl ended up taking Phil to find her. She was staying with her sister, who was being beaten by her girlfriend. Shirley came back to the square and her irritating cow sister followed her just after.

Unfortunately, I think they're both going to be here for the duration and the rest of the family will be along shortly. :(

Hopefully Danny Dyer's character turns out to be a psychotic maniac who torches the Queens Vic with his family inside sitting round the table eating their Xmas turkey. That would get ratings!

Eastenders desperately lacks eye-candy.

Get Dawn Swan back ASAP.

Shabnam is coming back, albeit with a different actress!!

Guaranteed one of the xmas stories will be Lauren and the ex jakey being uncovered, ala Max ans Stacey stylee!!

Edited by 1888bhoy67