Eastenders....

I hope he's not going out it or worse still, killed off. He's by far the best character in it just now. Watching tonight's episode got me thinking, has he ever worn anything other than a suit on the show? I can't remember him ever wearing anything casual.

Possibly one of the finest half hours from an eastender, tonight.

The swagger, the snear, the sarcasm. Take a bow son, take a bow.

The look of disgust on his face when he realised it was Joey that came through the door looking for Alice was incredible.

Love the guy.

That woman on the right looks like she's going to be the new Jean. I think she'll fail miserably.

Her, and the one that's playing Danny Dyer's "missus" were both in Grange Hill. I don't have high hopes for either of them. In fact, I'm hoping they die in their first episode. Think Bianca and Kat's love child, double dose of screeching bint.

Her, and the one that's playing Danny Dyer's "missus" were both in Grange Hill. I don't have high hopes for either of them. In fact, I'm hoping they die in their first episode.

The woman playing his wife was also Del Boys mum in Rock n Chips and the daughter in the "hillarious" sitcom The Upper Hand.

MV5BMjI3NDQwNDYwN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDQ5

She was alright in Rock n Chips so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for now.