Eastenders....

What a difference in Alice when she revealed some flesh in her slutty clobber. :wub: Thank god Peggy's appearence looks to be a one off. Can't be annoyed with the winging auld boot. The toast to Pat after the credits rolled was cringworthy as f**k.

I would have much preferred Grant coming back for a one-off, kicking his "bruv" out of bed and telling him to get on with it, popping round to kick that wannabe hardman's arse before wistfully gazing up at the Vic, touching the spot where Tiffany died and wandering off to the tube station. I'd love to see him back!

Edited by Mrs M

I would have much preferred Grant coming back for a one-off, kicking his "bruv" out of bed and telling him to get on with it, popping round to kick that wannabe hardman's arse before wistfully gazing up at the Vic, touching the spot where Tiffany died and wandering off to the tube station. I'd love to see him back!

Aye that would've been 100 x better. The ratings for Eastenders just now is probably the worst it's ever been but having Grant return even for a short spell would help improve them a lot. He maybe isn't as smart as Phil but he's definitely more quick tempered & psychotic than him.

Micheals departure has been known for a while though, before this boss cme in im sure

Wonder if he'll just keep the current cast and increase their screen time or bring in some other nobodies to cause it

There's new characters coming, one of whom I can see being the end of Carl.

I wish Michael wasn't leaving :(.

Fantastic character :lol:

Michael has grew on me a lot recently and is now one of my favourite characters. I like his unpredicatability and the facial expressions and fake cheesy grin he pulls off are priceless. I'll be sad to see him go.

Michael has grew on me a lot recently and is now one of my favourite characters. I like his unpredicatability and the facial expressions and fake cheesy grin he pulls off are priceless. I'll be sad to see him go.

He strikes me as if he has bipolar disorder tbh.