Eastenders....

I don't need to get a life, you are the one who started a thread about a soap opera :rolleyes:

So that people could post their views on Eastenders,it wasn't set up as a direct challenge against your Corrie thread as I like both soaps anyway but your obsession with Corrie is scary if not a bit sad.It's as if you feel threatened that an Eastenders thread exisits.It's not a contest so again get a life please Stuart. ;)

Roxy,Ronnie and Shaun could have tried to at least look like they had been at the bottom of a freezing cold iced over lake but it didnae seem to phase them when they managed to get out.Are londoners ammune to the cold or something?

Edited by YER SISTERS YER MAW

So that people could post their views on Eastenders,it wasn't set up as a direct challenge against your Corrie thread as I like both soaps anyway but your obsession with Corrie is scary if not a bit sad.It's as if you feel threatened that an Eastenders thread exisits.It's not a contest so again get a life please Stuart. ;)

Well said.

I watched it tonight on BBC i Player.

:lol: :lol: At the guy who said "Don't hurt us, please..." after big Phil smashed his door in. :lol:

Roxy,Ronnie and Shaun could have tried to at least look like they had been at the bottom of a freezing cold iced over lake but it didnae seem to phase them when they managed to get out.Are londoners ammune to the cold or something?

I know they must be fucking nails! That baby must be hard as well, bloody Roxy was cuddling the poor thing after she'd been swimming about in a frozen bloody lake! :huh:

• 3 months later...