Eastenders....

Think Peter has underestimated wee Bobby. Okay so Bobby accidentaly kills Lucy. Jane covers it up by dragging her body away. She drops Lucy's bag on the way. Ben and Jay find it. That's why when Ben brings round the purse and phone Jane sticks it under the floorboards. Jane took Bobby away to protect him. Only for him to return and lay next to where Lucy was found as he was feeling guilty.

Denise goes to Oxford to see Libby, comes back and leaves Libby a voicemail saying she's going to end things with Ian. She then goes on to end Lucy instead. Next day after "hearing" about Lucy's death, decides to stay with Ian. Love that theory :lol:. If that turns out to be true I'll be laughing for days.

I would be very very surprised if they threw their main character under the bus like that. I can only assume once it comes out.... the person won't be getting away with it.

How shit would it be if it was Jane. A year from now we'd be going through the same old shite patter once Ian finds someone new. "How many wives is it now?" "Hope this one lasts". Surely they wouldn't do that? I can't bear the thought of another Ian stag do led by Alfie. This marriage has to last!

I would be very very surprised if they threw their main character under the bus like that. I can only assume once it comes out.... the person won't be getting away with it.

How shit would it be if it was Jane. A year from now we'd be going through the same old shite patter once Ian finds someone new. "How many wives is it now?" "Hope this one lasts". Surely they wouldn't do that? I can't bear the thought of another Ian stag do led by Alfie. This marriage has to last!

Jane might be due back on set at Waterloo Road for a new series though maybe