Eastenders....

Sonia drops a box of nudie calendars into the undertakers, the UNDERTAKERS, for them to sell. I mean for f**k sake!

"Our deepest condolences for your loss.......by the way, can I interest you in buying a tittie calendar for Christmas?"

Stops a zombie apocalypse, would you rise from the dead knowing that munter walks the earth

I thought Nick was another who had died years ago after failing for the 97th time to kill Dot (shite baddie if you keep failing to kill a 94 year old woman).

Do folk only remain dead in Eastenders when there is a year long wait to find the killer or will Lucy also turn up alive next Easter, probably with Martin Fowler as the father of her baby.

It's a load of shite. I liken it to WWE bringing back Batista - the folk in charge thought everyone would be excited when in reality nobody gives a toss and they're punted within 5 minutes.

Also, was Dennis not deid as well? Yet he appeared at the end of that episode before Sharon's wedding?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It seems likely that we'll find our the identity of Lucy's murderer over the festive period, so I was wondering who you reckon the culprit could be? I think it's Abi. Someone mentioned her a while back on here. She's been quite erratic recently. She announced that Ben was here boyfriend without even discussing it with him. Fair enough, he decided to go along with it so that everyone would think he's straight. She was also stalking Lauren for a while and doesn't like her dad going out with the ex-copper. I suppose Peter can't be ruled out with him selling Lucy the coke and being a user himself but I think that's a bit obvious so I'll stick with Abi.

Great character? What?

I've clearly been watching something entirely different all these years. Nick Cotton's a terrible character and the guy playing him is, and always has been, an appalling actor. Get him killed off properly this time.

post-26673-14187730987378_thumb.jpg