Eastenders....

She killed archie (because he apparently raped her,anyone remember this happening?) , it was revealed on the live episode a few years back, not 100% sure on this but because he and stacey had a thing and that she was his sons wife and loved her or some shite max helped her run away, and thats why he is so interested in finding her now. Also bradley branning reminds me of lee robinson.

I've just remembered that Sonia was gay with that nurse she was training with. I think she's going to be gay with that girl in the cafe too.

Actually said that to my girlfriend earlier and she reminded me of Sonia's past dalliance with a member of the same sex.

• 1 month later...

What a load of rubbish last nights episodes were.

Got to laugh at the folk at the funeral when none of them actually knew him.

Now with this new character looking to take advantage of her Dot, how many times have we seen that.

Why are the writers incapable of coming up with something different? every single time its someone puts thier dick in kats Grand Canyon of a fanny, or max shags someone again. hes put his dick in half the square no one gives a f**k.

Why are the writers incapable of coming up with something different? every single time its someone puts thier dick in kats Grand Canyon of a fanny, or max shags someone again. hes put his dick in half the square no one gives a f**k.

Wishes he was mad shagger Max IMO