Eastenders....

I never knew Tanya was going, hopefully it's not for good. :( Although her character could be an annoying boot at times, she was MILFtastic. Only Denise left now!

Until her young twin kids are older she is chucking it, apparently working 11 hours a day 6 days a week she doesn't see her kids enough

Anyone wondering what the old Lauren is up to, have a look at @maddiedugx on Twitter. The Eastenders team will be kicking themselves that they binned her for this new one. Would!

yeah seen her on it I def would

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Anyone wondering what the old Lauren is up to, have a look at @maddiedugx on Twitter. The Eastenders team will be kicking themselves that they binned her for this new one. Would!

She was a striking looking lassie on Eastenders. Knew she would blossom. A bit like Frankie from the Saturdays.

She was a striking looking lassie on Eastenders. Knew she would blossom. A bit like Frankie from the Saturdays.

I think it was Francesc Fabregas on here that first voiced the opinion that she was one to keep an eye on. She fair proved him right!