Eastenders....

Someone called Lee, I think. His first episode airs on August 15th. It's only for 6 episodes initially, but there's a possibility of it becoming a regular role.

Is he a good actor and has he been in anything else?

Do you not feel sorry for Masood at the moment, his world is crashing around him and he hasn't done that much wrong? Other than gambling away a fortune and almost shagging Jane Beale, both of which are understandable.

I do a bit, but you have to remember, he also kidnapped Yusef and made him believe he was about to be cremated. He might not have actually inflicted injuries, but he's not exactly acted like a decent human being here.

Not sure where the Eddie / Carol story is going, other than Tanya & Gregg, Carol seems to be the most sexually active person on the square.

I don't know how she does it. Frankly, they're all munters she's banging anyway, but still.

:o Maybe i'm just really dense, but i did not see that coming about Yusef!

I had that one pegged a while back, I have to admit. The first time he said that it wasn't him, I was convinced he was lying.

I don't understand his sister-in-law though. Neither Yusef or Zainab said anything about being lovers, just that they happened to be married once before and that she was now with Masood. Ok, that's bad enough within their culture apparently (but drinking and smoking isn't, if you're Yusef or Auntie Whatserface), but it's hardly tantamount to them having an affair now.

Is he a good actor and has he been in anything else?

Yep, he is. He's only 20 and just come out of drama college in London, so has only recently been allowed to audition for anything outside of the college's own productions. He was offered a part in Hollyoaks earlier in the year, but turned it down. He will also be in a BBC series later in the year, so has had a pretty successful few months.

Michael gave me the creeps from day one. I kind of like it when my hunches turn out to be spot on, because I'm a smug sort really, but I really wish I'd been proven wrong because I cringe every time he's on screen now.

Couple of decent punches in there tonight as well between Whitney and Alfie. I don't believe for a minute that Alfie is actually capable of decking an ex-copper/nightclub owner like Jack Branning, which suggests that either Jack felt he deserved it or he was just being a gentlemanly type and refusing to smack a bloke that couldn't possibly take him in a square go. Good on you, Jack.

Michael gave me the creeps from day one. I kind of like it when my hunches turn out to be spot on, because I'm a smug sort really, but I really wish I'd been proven wrong because I cringe every time he's on screen now.

Couple of decent punches in there tonight as well between Whitney and Alfie. I don't believe for a minute that Alfie is actually capable of decking an ex-copper/nightclub owner like Jack Branning, which suggests that either Jack felt he deserved it or he was just being a gentlemanly type and refusing to smack a bloke that couldn't possibly take him in a square go. Good on you, Jack.

I think he realised he was in the wrong and that he deserved it. Jack's a hot-headed character and would normally have retaliated in a situation like that.