Eastenders....

Sorry guys my mistake. Just watched it back again. Yusef said to Zainab, "He's still your son", and Zainab says "No, not anymore". I thought he had said "He's still my son".

Apologies :huh:

Ah, I remember that bit. I'm a bit relieved now, I thought I'd missed a vital revelation.

Sorry guys my mistake. Just watched it back again. Yusef said to Zainab, "He's still your son", and Zainab says "No, not anymore". I thought he had said "He's still my son".

Apologies :huh:

Now that would have been a twist well worthy of the doof doofs.

Ian Beale is a creepy b*****d. He's a slimy wee f**k who makes my skin crawl every time he smiles and I wish he'd been kidnapped and tricked into the sex trade instead of Whitney.

Actually, I don't mean that. I'm glad Whitney's been gone for so long and I'm just gutted she's back. :(

Ian Beale is a creepy b*****d. He's a slimy wee f**k who makes my skin crawl every time he smiles and I wish he'd been kidnapped and tricked into the sex trade instead of Whitney.

Actually, I don't mean that. I'm glad Whitney's been gone for so long and I'm just gutted she's back. :(

No offence, but is their anyone in Eastenders that you actually like? :P

No offence, but is their anyone in Eastenders that you actually like? :P

Aye, I love Tanya and Jane, but now I've discovered that one of them is the spawn of a drag queen and the other thinks it's alright to stroll into your house whether you want her to or not!

The Branning brothers aren't so bad either and I love the goings on with Jay and Abi, particularly the way they bring back those awkward teenage memories, where having had a few previous lovers meant you were cool, mature and experienced instead of possibly being riddled and a reason to be extra careful.

Ronnie didn't top herself then?

:(

If only, sad sad cow.

I know you went into this in greater detail in another post Miss D, but i don't know how much longer i can watch her miserable fucking coupon. Her face angers me. I think only Fernando Torres has smiled less in the last year. :angry:

I know you went into this in greater detail in another post Miss D, but i don't know how much longer i can watch her miserable fucking coupon. Her face angers me. I think only Fernando Torres has smiled less in the last year. :angry:

End of the month, I think. Not long now! I was cursing Jack for walking in when he did there. I had hoped that she'd tell Dot and put an end to it all. :(

Ian Beale's suggestion of paint balling or ten pin bowling for Greg's stag do :lol:

I've actually done both on mates stag-do's! The paintballing one was during the day though, but the other mate went to the bowling for his actual stag-do night out. :ph34r: I wasn't best-man either time though so can't be held responsible. :P

Aye, I love Tanya and Jane, but now I've discovered that one of them is the spawn of a drag queen and the other thinks it's alright to stroll into your house whether you want her to or not!

The Branning brothers aren't so bad either and I love the goings on with Jay and Abi, particularly the way they bring back those awkward teenage memories, where having had a few previous lovers meant you were cool, mature and experienced instead of possibly being riddled and a reason to be extra careful.

Tanya's Mum to Max: The years haven't been kind to your bonce

Er, alright then, love. I bet women would still pick him over you - and yes I do mean back in your pre-op days when you still had your cock.

I have to say that reading Miss D's post on this programme keeps me amused every time - much more interesting than the show itself at the moment!!:lol:

Did anyone else wonder about how long it was taking them to get to the hospital?? It was nice and bright at the wedding and then all of a sudden in Jacks car it was pitch black outside :S or did i miss something?