Eastenders....

Have you ever tried to take off one of those wee ID bands they put on babies ankles or wrists.

no mean task without scissors.And I'm pretty sure it would be noticed that one had been tampered with.

see its only a TV programme.rolleyes.gif

Aye, right enough and would be a valid point were it not for the fact that neither baby was actually in hospital.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Given that Eastenders has been incredibly boring recently, I was excited by the rumours that Grant Mitchell was to make an appearance for Phil's wedding. How annoyed am I now? :angry:

The scene is of course now set for Jane and Mas to finally give into their desires and Zainab will be getting humped by the Cobra Khan before you know it.

The rest of it? Dull. I don't care what's happened to Whitney. She can stay gone for all I care. Jay may well end up getting it on with Abi, but that's just a bit sick for my liking. Potentional teenage pregnancy/underage sex/statutory rape storyline coming up there. Dot and that Meals On Wheels guy make me barf. Wrinkly flirting, what joy. There's no way she'll let him get his leg over though. She didn't even let Jim.

The baby swap storyling was meant to come to a head over Easter, and there was a picture released the other day of Ronnie handing the baby back (well, that's how it was tagged anyway, it just looked like a picture of Ronnie holding a baby and looking miserable to me, so it could have been taken at anytime really) so hopefully we can expect things to start picking up in Albert Square soon.

Given that Eastenders has been incredibly boring recently, I was excited by the rumours that Grant Mitchell was to make an appearance for Phil's wedding. How annoyed am I now? :angry:

The scene is of course now set for Jane and Mas to finally give into their desires and Zainab will be getting humped by the Cobra Khan before you know it.

The rest of it? Dull. I don't care what's happened to Whitney. She can stay gone for all I care. Jay may well end up getting it on with Abi, but that's just a bit sick for my liking. Potentional teenage pregnancy/underage sex/statutory rape storyline coming up there. Dot and that Meals On Wheels guy make me barf. Wrinkly flirting, what joy. There's no way she'll let him get his leg over though. She didn't even let Jim.

The baby swap storyling was meant to come to a head over Easter, and there was a picture released the other day of Ronnie handing the baby back (well, that's how it was tagged anyway, it just looked like a picture of Ronnie holding a baby and looking miserable to me, so it could have been taken at anytime really) so hopefully we can expect things to start picking up in Albert Square soon.

likes this.

Jay may well end up getting it on with Abi, but that's just a bit sick for my liking. Potentional teenage pregnancy/underage sex/statutory rape storyline coming up there.

Wait till Max finds out. We'll find out just how good a boxer Jay is.