Eastenders....

Missed it last night as I was watching the Darts but my girlfriend was saying that Kat was screaming that it wasn't her baby at the end. It will be a massive anti-climax though, she will just be seen as being hysterical and no one will pay her any attention.

I hope Max and Tanya get back together.

Missed it last night as I was watching the Darts but my girlfriend was saying that Kat was screaming that it wasn't her baby at the end. It will be a massive anti-climax though, she will just be seen as being hysterical and no one will pay her any attention.

I hope Max and Tanya get back together.

There will surely be a coroners check done,now that there is doubt.

tanya would get it ph34r.gif

There will surely be a coroners check done,now that there is doubt.

tanya would get it :ph34r:

I can't see that happening sadly, I fear that this storyline is going to run as long as the "Who Killed Archie?" one did. If there is one thing that the writers on EastEnders love doing, it's ripping the arse out of a storyline.

Yeah, I too have a soft spot for Tanya. :ph34r:

Guest The Phoenix

Right that's it... I shall be boycotting Eastenders until someone posts that this storyline is history.

I'm wasted on here. :ph34r:

Not been watching though and will keep an eye on this thread for when the storyline has run its course.

It would appear that the mistaken identity will not be noticed before the funeral as I have seen pictures of Kat carrying the coffin from the funeral car.

The storyline is just taking things too far, switching a baby and no-one noticing is just madness.

Also, the social worker or whoever she was made mention of James having a club foot type thing but she noticed it was not there anymore and when challenged just said it must have been a mistake by the hospital. Does no-one come out of this with any credibility??????mad.gif

This whole storyline is fucking sick, still there is a helpline being offered after each episode which is nice.

I'd love to know who looks after Roxy's kid, she never seems to have her

She was with Christian and Sied (sp) in last nights eppisode.

Edited by cowdenbeath

Regarding Roxy's wean, I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to palm her off on the poofers when she finds out that they want to adopt. She reminds me of Denise Royle, the lazy cow.

She was with Christian and Sied (sp) in last nights eppisode.

indeed

Regarding Roxy's wean, I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to palm her off on the poofers when she finds out that they want to adopt. She reminds me of Denise Royle, the lazy cow.

A future storyline no doubt

Hmmmm. I can think of a lot of bad stuff I'd like to do with her.

I don't think she's bonnie at all. She was much nicer in Game On.

I'll cry if this storyline lasts much longer. It's just not nice at all and as per usual, the writers try to rip the arse out of everything.