Eastenders....

I know the script writers had to contrive to get Beale The Squeal in the Massood's house to hear Jane's confession but breaking into someones house to try and find their bid for the Argee Bargee is just plain fucking ludicrous.mad.gif

I thought it was hilarious, especially when he was crawling about in the garden :D

Are we to believe that Roxy really wasted over £3million in less than a year?

When you consider the things she bought with it, yes, yes I am led to believe so.

Edited by C.Muir

Are we to believe that Roxy really wasted over £3million in less than a year?

Im sick fed up of Carol, they need to get rid of her.

Sure i read that Beale is going to be getting some action shortly:o

I mean, honestly, you are in a house with Carol & Glenda, who would you choose????

Is it just me or are Tamwar and his family really annoying. Why, after promising his battle-axe mother that he wouldn't see that girl anymore, would he then go and meet her in the cafe about 200 yards from his house where his parents could appear at any moment?

VERY lacking in fit birds, roxy and ronnie are passed their prime, tsa tsa has fucked off, dot has started on the booze....

Is bianca preggers? or just putting on the beef?

Shes preggers.

Has Fatboy and his burd left? Not seen them for a while

What is Ian Beale playing at? He's just managed to keep Jane from leaving and he's away pumping Glenda?

Is he stupid or attracted to women who are looking to blackmail him? He can't be that stupid, surely?

I'm sure Scotty Tunbridge on here would have loved the scene with Kat and Stacey in the cellar with the beer. A bit of Julie thrown in as well though, which kind of sapped the hotness out of the scene. :(

Agreed Julie ruined it for me completey. Although the sooner Kat takes that pillow from under her dress the better. I only wish I had been Patrick in that situation. PS what a punch from our Beale!

Oh come on, that was the worst namby pamby punch I have ever seen.

Stacey's wet shiny breasticles on the other hand......wub.gif