Eastenders....

It was nearly as cringeworthy as when Billie met that girl on the park just before Jack got shot. I can't remember exactly what she said now but it was something like 'Av you got tooled up for tonight?' - it was pathetic coming from a 15 year old scum girl saying that to that pube headed loser.

& by the way - Fat Boy is shagging one of the Sugarbabes in real life.

I hate him even more now

Whitney's punch wasn't much better. Poor Ben gained his Dad's love but lost his shoes. :(

I may be wrong, but I feel fairly sure that in the situation Jack's in, he'd have a catheter and wouldn't actually be able to wet himself, but then what do I know?

Whitney's punch wasn't much better. Poor Ben gained his Dad's love but lost his shoes. :(

I may be wrong, but I feel fairly sure that in the situation Jack's in, he'd have a catheter and wouldn't actually be able to wet himself, but then what do I know?

What's to say the catheter didn't come out? NHS hospital after all :ph34r: [/stuart Dickson]

Guest The Phoenix

I saw Eastenders tonight for the first time in months.

It was never good but by Christ it has still managed to go downhill.

Good. He's a fucking awful actor.

Seconded. And a p***k into the bargain.

It's fairly obvious his final scene will be him running away with a huge amount of Roxy's cash.

I reckon Adam and Libby will leave together (although I'd love it if she repeated what Janine did to Barry and chucked him off a giant cliff, the w****r that he is), Minty will leave out of sheer boredom of being lonely without Garry, Liz will probably return to Spain, and Charlie will die of a heart attack after his 4253458734852374534th fry up.