Eastenders....

I have to say my good lady thinks it is very very sweet the way in which Masood loves Zainab so much. If only she was not so much of an old boot they would be a perfect couple.

Can't believe I forgot all the abortion issues of the past and hey presto Jane is suggesting Lucy gets one!! Is that because she is jealous and thinks it will get in the way of her adoption?

Billy is a tea leaf - and he won't get a shag from Carol - she is just free loading!

Can't believe I forgot all the abortion issues of the past and hey presto Jane is suggesting Lucy gets one!! Is that because she is jealous and thinks it will get in the way of her adoption?

Billy is a tea leaf - and he won't get a shag from Carol - she is just free loading!

No, I think Jane's suggestion was more so that she'd not have to tell Ian, given that Lucy was actually apologetic and gave her Dad a hug in the Cafe, and I don't think Jane wants to take that away from him - if he finds out, he's going to think that's why Lucy apologised and it's kinder to let Ian think that she did it because she wanted to and was being mature about the situation. There's also the fact that she'd just been having a chat with Masood about Kamil being a little monster, a lot of hard work, even for the two of them together. Jane is thinking how much harder it will be for Lucy as a single mother.

ETA: I'm disgusted at Billy, but not surprised. I thought at the beginning of the episode, when Billy had asked Masood if Zainab believed him about the letters and said that he couldn't help him with that, and then again when Billy was giving Masood the money to pay for dinner that he was acting strange and was surprisingly flush and I thought it was him.

Edited by Lyn-Marie

No, I think Jane's suggestion was more so that she'd not have to tell Ian, given that Lucy was actually apologetic and gave her Dad a hug in the Cafe, and I don't think Jane wants to take that away from him - if he finds out, he's going to think that's why Lucy apologised and it's kinder to let Ian think that she did it because she wanted to and was being mature about the situation. There's also the fact that she'd just been having a chat with Masood about Kamil being a little monster, a lot of hard work, even for the two of them together. Jane is thinking how much harder it will be for Lucy as a single mother.

ETA: I'm disgusted at Billy, but not surprised. I thought at the beginning of the episode, when Billy had asked Masood if Zainab believed him about the letters and said that he couldn't help him with that, and then again when Billy was giving Masood the money to pay for dinner that he was acting strange and was surprisingly flush and I thought it was him.

And having choried all that money what does the guy buy his date as a present - a bag of apples, I know she looks like a horse but that is just taking the mickey!!

Yeah, seemed pretty obvious for me. Billy is a bit of a pathetic character at the best of times so it will be interesting to see where this storyline is going.

Hope Stacey returns tomorrow.

Yeah, seemed pretty obvious for me. Billy is a bit of a pathetic character at the best of times so it will be interesting to see where this storyline is going.

Hope Stacey returns tomorrow.

Think she will, as will Tanya.

What was the crazy bitch playing at, at the end giving Max the bottle of vodka ?

Think she will, as will Tanya.

What was the crazy bitch playing at, at the end giving Max the bottle of vodka ?

Tanya wont and the crazy bitch wants some bald ginger luvvin.

Has anybody ever noticed the actor who plays Max Branning in the Only Fools And Horses episode "Jolly Boys Outing". I only twigged it was him the last time I saw it. He plays a spotty teenager who works at Cassandra's dads printing firm as an office junior to Rodney. He looks really young in it and even has a full head of hair. :o

I think Stacey's mad pal is trying to get Max so out of his face that he will not turn up to the funeral for some reason.... Other than that she may just want some action - in which case she should have just asked and I'm sure he would oblige.

It really is cringeworthy the amount of times Billy can't see that Carol is just not interested in him although I do get the feeling they will eventually end up shagging in the cupboard where he is stashing the envelopes.

Whitney / Billy is all going to end up in tears.

How obvious was the 'why don't you and dad adopt my baby' story.

Edited by monkeyblair

Has anybody ever noticed the actor who plays Max Branning in the Only Fools And Horses episode "Jolly Boys Outing". I only twigged it was him the last time I saw it. He plays a spotty teenager who works at Cassandra's dads printing firm as an office junior to Rodney. He looks really young in it and even has a full head of hair. ohmy.gif

Yeah I noticed that before!

Whitney / Billy is all going to end up in tears.

How obvious was the 'why don't you and dad adopt my baby' story.

How shit was his hiding place for the gun ? Only a matter of time before Carol finds it

And the baby story was obvious after she was asked to looked after Heavy Heathers kid while she went for a shite

How shit was his hiding place for the gun ? Only a matter of time before Carol finds it

And the baby story was obvious after she was asked to looked after Heavy Heathers kid while she went for a shite

Actually it may not be a bad hiding place. Looks like he hid it where the cleaning stuff is and Carol doesn't really look like someone who bothers cleaning anything......!!!laugh.gif

Thank God for subtitles. I'm really struggling to understand the language the youths in the show are using just now.

Maybe it's cos I is old, innit!

I wish they'd leave all the gun crime and the happy slapping for the spin-off E20 show because it has no place on EastEnders proper. I don't want to see mixed race children hanging about outside tower blocks looking rough and speaking funny.