Eastenders....

I'll have to watch it again to see Max sticking his fingers doon 'ez throat. I missed that. It also mentions in The Sun that Bradley's fingers were twitching when he was lying dead on the street. I missed that also. Sherlock Holmes I aint.

The only thing I noticed was Jack stuttering his lines, but he recovered well, and shakey camera work on a couple of occasions. Still, I thought they done really well considering the pressure they must have been under, having no time to rehearse their lines after being told what ending to work with.

Hills have a book on who'll be the next eastender to be killed off

Odds

Jack Branning 3.50

Peggy Mitchell 5.00

Phil Mitchell 6.00

Grant Mitchell 9.00

Max Branning 9.00

Ryan Malloy 11.00

Danny Mitchell 13.00

Janine Butcher 15.00

Dot Branning 21.00

Ian Beale 21.00

Minty Peterson 26.00

They interviewed that DCI Marsden on BBC3 after the live show and she as good as said that it won't be a secret for long at all. I got the impression it will be common knowledge to the Square next week.

I heard that interview, but the way I took it was that they weren't going to investigate the murder any more. I think Bradley will be seen as having down the murder, now he's gone it will be a case of case closed.

It will probably run and run that only STacey and Max know the truth, and everyone else will think it was Bradley.

After all, the episodes for the next three month have already been recorded, and none of the cast know who did it, so it can't be discussed in any of their lines in the three months.

Could Marsden end up in the shit though, what with her persuit of a suspect resulting in his death?

The Police in Falkirk certainly wouldn't get up on a roof to chase someone. Come to think of it don't think they would even chase someone.

Hills have a book on who'll be the next eastender to be killed off

Odds

Jack Branning 3.50

Peggy Mitchell 5.00

Phil Mitchell 6.00

Grant Mitchell 9.00

Max Branning 9.00

Ryan Malloy 11.00

Danny Mitchell 13.00

Janine Butcher 15.00

Dot Branning 21.00

Ian Beale 21.00

Minty Peterson 26.00

Who the f**k is Ryan Malloy?

Anyway Bobby Beale is next to peg it

How much more can they squeeze out wee lacey turner. She's a fantastic wee actress, but how many more heavy storylines can they stick on her.

She does them really well, and it makes sense that someone who has had so much happen to her, with that family history, would suffer with Bipolar Affective Disorder, and could easily then be taken advantage of. I'd hate her working day though. Can you imaging getting home and relaxing after all that? "What did you do today, Dear?" "Well, I got raped by Archie Mitchell, got hammered, threatened everyone with a broken bottle, stumbled about in my heels a bit looking a mess, the usual". I'd be amazed if Lacey manages to keep up with that lot much longer.