Eastenders....

I think Bradley will get caught for the murder because his dna will be on Archie but I don't think it was him as he'd already hit him and I don't think Bradley would have it in him. I don't think it was Phil because it's never the character that you'd think would actually do it in cases like these. Mind you where did the blood on his shirt come from? Phil though like others have said is class drunk :lol: . Ding ding and col mustard :lol: . Janine and Peggy looked genuinely upset although Janine certainly has it in her and Peggy's leaving soon. Ian got the laptop which is all he wanted so it wouldn't have been him.

That leaves us with Sam, Ben and Tracey. I don't Ben would have been strong enough to push Queen Vic over. Sam has previous so it may well have been her and Tracey well she had her reasons.

So my conclusion is it was Sam or Tracey!

I wish I was at that party the Masoods had. It looked really fun and the dancing was great.

Chelsea looked nice in her outfit at the party ;) . In Eastenders I'd get it going with Chelsea, Stacey, Roxy, Ammeria, Lucy, Whitney and lauren ( I'm under age so it will be no problem with the latter three :P ).

peter crouch's birds fit :wub:

I wish I was at that party the Masoods had. It looked really fun and the dancing was great.

Chelsea looked nice in her outfit at the party ;) . In Eastenders I'd get it going with Chelsea, Stacey, Roxy, Ammeria, Lucy, Whitney and lauren ( I'm under age so it will be no problem with the latter three :P ).

peter crouch's birds fit :wub:

It'a Amira, Lucy and Whitney are 17 and 18 so no problems there and I can't believe you missed Ronnie from that list!

Oooft, well that's me told.

I'm telling you now, Roxy is far, far better than that hacket old boot.

Roxy is overrated. She wears more make-up than Ronnie ffs! She is to porcelain what Sam Mitchell is to tangerines!

Ronnie is stunning and that's you telt.

Edited by Exuberant

If you deliberately spelled "fanny" with an "ie", that's borderline genius. If you didn't, my brain's just folded in on itself.

I'm pretty sure it was deliberate. It's L-M... she has a double-barrel. She must have meant it.