What Are You Drinking ?

On 01/04/2023 at 00:12, Archie McSquackle said:

Banana Bread Beer from Marston is surprisingly nice. Not sue if there have been any bananas anywhere near it though or it would be one of my five a day.

20230331_234821.jpg

Had this and agree it's really nice. Good stuff.

On 01/04/2023 at 19:52, philpy said:

Never Bought one, but saw this in costco if anyone is interested..

20230401_153516.jpg

20230401_153525.jpg

20230401_153533.jpg

Got this for my Christmas from my older brother.

It's absolutely tremendous. 8 beers and 2 big Stein glasses for that price is incredible value, especially since the beers are all quality.

5 hours ago, Big Rider said:

Love this stuff. Discovery Beers in Dundee stock it every so often and it absolutely flies off the shelves.

Was back on it on the Saturday night and took out the Disco Forklift Truck. Still not a fan of any beer/ale I have ever had. 
In saying that, it was not the worst thing I have ever drank, though sandwiched between two (generous) helpings of JD+Coke might've skewed my opinion a bit.

112. Disco Forklift Truck.jpg

11 hours ago, JMDPco said:

Had a few of these at the weekend. The Mahou one interesting, you have to tip the can upside down for a bit before pouring.

IMG_20230401_200737.thumb.jpg.b5609c3c9ed4c4d57c837a18f294f8f0.jpg

The 'technical' term for an unfiltered lager is kellerbier (light) and zwickelbier (bit darker), in case you see that on any cans mate. I'm a fan of them, although not many folks do them in the US. There's probably a few German ones hit Blighty, or the Sierra Nevada keller (although they don't make it that often) is excellent if you turn it up. 

9 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

The 'technical' term for an unfiltered lager is kellerbier (light) and zwickelbier (bit darker), in case you see that on any cans mate. I'm a fan of them, although not many folks do them in the US. There's probably a few German ones hit Blighty, or the Sierra Nevada keller (although they don't make it that often) is excellent if you turn it up. 

Hacker Pschorr Kellerbier is delightful

On 03/04/2023 at 17:57, Craig fae the Vale said:

Heading to Thundercat for a birthday dinner 

How was it?

I follow on Facebook and the food always looks tremendous. Always co templating taking the trip through.