What Are You Drinking ?

24 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, centralTon said:
That's a cracking pint in a very good boozer, my go to pint whenever I'm in there.

Im slowly going off the Station. Its still top notch for beer and whisky selection, but their proces are wild and it seems to be getting more and more that they are not that interested in being a pub. Couple of times iv been in there at the back of 9 when it's quiet ish and they just boot you out and close. Shite.

Disappointing. Not in there very often and know it has changed hands recently, however, prices will change everywhere due to the current economic climate and I don't have a problem with that. Have never bought a single beer in my 42 years of drinking thinking about the price, have genuinely only ever bought beer simply by flavour. As posted earlier, paid £15 for a pint in Copenhagen, to be fair it was a Mikkeller in Warpigs, but I knew it would be expensive before I went there.

2 hours ago, centralTon said:

Paid £15 for a pint in Copenhagen 5 years ago, the most I've ever paid for a pint. Went at the Easter school  holiday and spent £750 in 3 days, had been in Gdansk at the October holiday before that, spent £250 over the same amount of time.

Heading back to Gdansk in a fortnight, Mrs. cT's October break, will post photos of very cheap beer when we're there.

I paid a tenner for a pint in some really tacky Scottish themed pub in Oslo about ten years ago.

Gdansk is a cool city. My favourite bar there was called Josef K. I'm not sure if it's still there.

On 30/09/2022 at 21:03, lochgellyPAR said:

Hahaha believe it or no its actually for weighing the cats food. Think you can see the big man in the corner and he’s on a diet

Aye good point. I don't have a cat but I'd imagine a high percentage of owners take the food from the kitchen to prepare and weigh in the living room🤨.