What Are You Drinking ?

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

@centralTon finally got into Sardars Cellar today. slightly disappointed if im honest, no Overtone in stock. Bit of a weird wee set up with the beer fridge sort of behind the counter. 

I did come away with a couple of German Lagers and a selection of Vault City Sours so not a wasted trip. 

Aye, they've not had any Overtones for a wee while now. Got a couple of Germans, McChouffe and a couple of Vault City's the other week.

edit to add, Was in M&S in the retail park this week, decent selection from brewers like Vocation, Polly's, St. Feuillien, worth a look.

Edited by centralTon

I know this is gonna be generic blah blah hops out the arsehole 10ABV more hops blah that I’ll have had the same beer 100 times before but I’m going to buy this solely for the can art. I am a child. 

68991599-1A03-46D4-A7C8-7462D63E6FDE.png

Edited by carpetmonster
Fat fingers

39 minutes ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

Pint of Neck Oil in the Dirty Duchess in Finnieston before the Daniel Sloss gig tonight. Glass straight out of the fridge which is a nice touch.

image-6234a9ca-b407-4de2-bf19-2577d9a1680c2790824882663351108.jpg

Neck Oil is tremendous. Really like Beavertown's stuff.