What Are You Drinking ?

Last of my Bowden Brewing lot and thank goodness I only bought 1 can. Tom Yum Sour, more like Tom not Yum Sour. Managed about a quarter of the glass then tipped the rest down the drain. Pish that didn’t deserve to be converted into real pish.

F5762933-0B22-4917-8E75-E81D1E23D55E.jpeg

A Cuba libre with Ron Santiago de Cuba Anejo. The 8 year old version of the same Cuban rum brand is now available in Tesco, and the 11/12 year olds can be sourced through their website too:

https://www.ronsantiagodecuba.com/uk/#

The 12 year old is glorious and the Santiago de Cuba's core bottlings in general are superior to Havana Club's IMO. 

A Cuba libre with Ron Santiago de Cuba Anejo. The 8 year old version of the same Cuban rum brand is now available in Tesco, and the 11/12 year olds can be sourced through their website too:
https://www.ronsantiagodecuba.com/uk/#
The 12 year old is glorious and the Santiago de Cuba's core bottlings in general are superior to Havana Club's IMO. 
Going to give this a bash. Website just seems to point you to Masters of Malt or Whisky Exchange.

I need to learn about the aging process for rum. A very recent observation, being as I am, in the position of having a mate who has 2 x molasses washes on the go to make some rum, is that molasses is absolutely fucking stinking. Amazing that something so good can come from something so vile.