What Are You Drinking ?

I had a pint of Heverlee in my local an hour ago [emoji20] Missing Italy already.
Last night in marseille and I've never seen a city atmosphere like it. Some sort of Cirque Soleil act hanging from a huge crane on the waterfront. Now back on the apartment balcony via the local supermarket with a large bottle of Fischer's Amber beer from Alsace (sorry, phone camera still knackered). Not looking forward to tomorrow morning's flight.

Modus Cerveza is their take on a Mexican style beer using “traditional Mexican ingredients”. So putting that marketing crap aside it’s a drinkable lager. If comparing it with Mexican brews it’s superior to Corona, Sol, Dos Equus and Tecata but maybe not Modelo. Modus has breweries in Merewether, Newcastle and Mona Vale in Sydney. Wouldn’t buy again.

24BF178A-0A46-4E2B-B2F8-B99FD557D9FD.jpeg

A well earned first beer of the day, having had my wee adventure on the train to Greenock hijacked and turned into a father/daughter experience instead of a trawl round as many pubs as I could manage.

Never mind... Home with 2 of the 3 points available and a Fyne Ales Avalanche in hand.

Been at the Rutland Arns in Sheffield before Netherlands v Sweden at the Women's Euros tonight. What a taplist. 

I've had Waterbeach Peach and Apricot Weisse by Pastore, a Citra, Galaxy and Ella IPA by Kernel, Tonka Black Forest sour by Vault City and Russian Warship double IPA by Behemoth. What a pub.

Also hadva couple pints of Moonshine by Abbey Dale in the Cricketers right next to Bramall Lane.

Thanks to @Martenfor being an excellent drinking buddy and i hope the Dutch get the win!

On 07/07/2022 at 19:06, philpy said:

Bloody hell lidl.

20220707_132659.jpg

Went to Lidl last night looking for this. They didn't have it sadly.

On 08/07/2022 at 19:55, Iminavest said:

Ace when something new appears in Lidl.

20220708_195055.jpg

Also never saw this in my local Lidl. Sad times!

3 hours ago, The Naitch said:

Despite the glass it’s Hazy Jane Guava and going down nicely so far.

d5f680423efa5fcaa7b58ab7802020d8.jpg

Having one now! Very tasty beer! Had a Hazy Jane Peach earlier and it was alright. The original Hazy Jane is decent.