What Are You Drinking ?

I've had another go with my Pinter brewing kit. Lockwood Pilsner is nice and drinkable but still has a bit of that yeasty homebred taste.7279113014d2821c96f0dd584e2f1747.jpg
I dont know, but I assume your using an ale yeast, or at least, a lager yeast at ale temperatures. Unfortunately, its never going to be like a true pilsner in that scenario

Not sure, it comes in a pack and you add the yeast separately then brew in a cool place before conditioning in the fridge. It's decent enough for home brewing made easy.

Anyway, on time Stewart's Ka Pai South Pacific Pale Ale. Quite nice - a bit fruity.6d2ba6d1f99b1eacc2dfa898626e3d7d.jpg
It's boring, technical brewing shit tbh, but I have heard of people tweaking the pinter stuff a bit to good effect. More than happy to point u in the (hopefully) right direction re yeast selection etc if you want a more lager like result

2 hours ago, Le Tout P'ti FC said:

From tomorrow's paper. I need a drink.

2f2a87ffafb1c83590ea28375aa9e264.jpg

I mind when folk were on about beers in Norway being that price and other Scandinavian counties being similar.

We went to Sweden in 2007 for a UEFA cup game and beers were about £3-£4, but mainly towards the middle of that. Was seen as a bit pricey, but not as bad as the reported tenner pints.

Nowadays beer in the UK is rapidly soaring above £3.50 a pint, if not already above (talking average here; obviously some places are well above that already).

We must be very quickly approaching the point where prices are too much and most folk will have drinks in the house or not in pubs. Pubs must be quickly reaching the point where their prices are just too much for too many people.