What Are You Drinking ?

22 hours ago, Le Tout P'ti FC said:

In today's episode of Crimewatch we investigate the case of the covetous pint glass which might get knicked from Greenwich Market.

At nearly £7 a pint, I'm assuming the glass is included?

A pub I've been known to frequent, indoors and outdoors at the same time. Did you go to any others?

A pub I've been known to frequent, indoors and outdoors at the same time. Did you go to any others?
A few around Broadway Market. The Dove was really good, will definitely go back there next time I'm down. Interesting mix of beers, a few Belgian things on tap, and 100+ bottles on their beer menu. Loads of food options at the market on the street outside.

Also a football bookshop called Stanchion Books had a stall there. Really impressive range of titles in stock. I came away with On The Border, a book about Beitar Jerusalem which is proving to be a right cheery read, laugh a minute stuff.

Also visited a couple of bars near Rough Trade in that wee lane outside around the old Truman brewery. Nothing remarkable, but a nice enough place to stop for a while.

Friday was mostly things around Ally Pally for my gig.

Was a good wee trip.