What Are You Drinking ?

22 hours ago, Newbornbairn said:

Coke

Because I'm the daftie that never noticed it was a Muslim restaurant 

I always respect their beliefs and do without if I'm in one. One asked if I really wanted a beer? I said no thanks, I wouldn't do that. He said that was a pity because his cousin had an off sale next door.

4 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I always respect their beliefs and do without if I'm in one. One asked if I really wanted a beer? I said no thanks, I wouldn't do that. He said that was a pity because his cousin had an off sale next door.

Och I never make a fuss. I just smile, ask for a coke and come onto P&B to bitch about it. 

Australia’s most popular craft beer before there was craft beer. Still very popular and usually in the Top 10 of beer awards. 4.5% or 1.3 standard drinks, Aussie style. Consistently good.

@jimbaxters no cistern involved in pouring but will eventually be used in depouring. 🍻

59FECE6F-F351-47A7-AB25-4817E2C12029.jpeg

10 hours ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Gun Toting Nano Penguin from Drygate.

Nah, not for me. Disco Forklift Truck works with mango, but peach doesn't do it for me.

The Jura Winter's Edition on the side is lovely though a5b0c4e101b16f3d8c80afaf896b2665.jpg

Get some coasters, McSquackle!