What Are You Drinking ?

Union Lager from White Bay Beer Co, Rozelle NSW. It’s got a very unilateral taste which might be related to the following BS on their web site “Union boasts flavours of fresh sourdough pretzel, soft minerality and a touch of lemony, citrusy zest thanks to a combination of classic German hops.”  Not one I’d buy again.

3A5182E7-E84A-415E-BA6F-FD614819BD5B.jpeg

Solid selection for the next couple of days.

Few of the trusty Augustiner Helles, and some newbies including Hipsway from Williams Bros, La Chouffe, Geuze Boon, a Berliner Weisse and Springbok from Tryst Brewery.

For the weekend I have...

Drygate - Podcast Vanilla Shake IPA, Stewart - Gallus Porter - Salted Caramel Porter, Westmalle - Dubble, Weihenstephaner Vitus - Weizenbock, Duvel - Triple Hop Citra IPA & Vocation - Imperial Vanilla Stout. 2 of each.

2 hours ago, centralTon said:

For the weekend I have...

Drygate - Podcast Vanilla Shake IPA, Stewart - Gallus Porter - Salted Caramel Porter, Westmalle - Dubble, Weihenstephaner Vitus - Weizenbock, Duvel - Triple Hop Citra IPA & Vocation - Imperial Vanilla Stout. 2 of each.

Whoah whoah. Haud the bus. Is that a stewart brewing caramel porter?? Where did you source said delight??

2 hours ago, philpy said:

Whoah whoah. Haud the bus. Is that a stewart brewing caramel porter?? Where did you source said delight??

Aldi, Polmont. Aye, Stewart Brewery, really nice Porter despite not having strong flavours of salt or caramel. 

Was only about £1.79 as well.

Edited by centralTon

20 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Geuze Boon, 

I love Gueuze, only place I've seen in Scotland was in a Brewdog pub. Lindemans though, not Boon.

Where else is selling it?  

Edited by Paul Kersey

20210529_234434.thumb.jpg.086edee4849e207c3cb5f84a29d8396a.jpg

https://www.perthnow.com.au/travel/food-wine/worlds-first-purple-wine-purple-reign-developed-in-wa-and-it-might-lessen-your-hangover-ng-b881858722z

This, along with eating 4 bits of asparagus after seeing some anti-hangover cure shit this week should see me bouncing out of bed at 6am tomorrow morning and doing a 10km run.Screenshot_20210529-235132_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0239f39995fc25d6f13a9d2559a91ca5.jpg