What Are You Drinking ?

Reissdorf is lovely!

I had a Peter's Kolsch yesterday, no pics but its also decent.

Absolutely nowt wrong with the Fruh btw. Suspect you are probably in with a similar set in Koln to the gimps over here that slag Tennents......

I will headlock you if we ever met.

Absolutely nowt wrong with the Fruh btw. Suspect you are probably in with a similar set in Koln to the gimps over here that slag Tennents......

I will headlock you if we ever met.
It's not a "look" I'm after, it's simply the taste and the morning after feeling. To my taste buds it's offensive and it's given me hangovers when others haven't.

I'd be your gimp though.

1 hour ago, Ylf said:

anyone tried cloudwater stuff in tesco? IMG_1619349370.248872.jpg got these to try

I had one of the session IPAs maybe a week ago...it's a pretty nice, undemanding beer...perfect for a sunny day in the garden.

I always have a wee chuckle to myself when I see straplines like the one on the can on that one though; "Beer with big ideas!" and it turns out the "big idea" in question is a session IPA. Reminds me of the line in Brews Brothers, the US comedy show about the microbrewery:

"Brewing another IPA means you've either run out of ideas or didn't have any in the first place..." :)