What Are You Drinking ?

1 minute ago, centralTon said:

I agree, great selection,

I think morrisons are based in Yorkshire, so they must get a lot of tie-ins with a lot of the northern breweries. Not a bad thing though.

Guinness. Went to a bottle shop I rarely go to yesterday intending to buy something else and they had cans of widgeted Guinse. Obviously old stock as best by date was last month. Should have stuck with my original intention as apart from having a good head and looking like the real thing it’s a bit sugarelly watery.

Edited by Eednud

love trying new beers. usually order online. supermarkets in order for their range. best. morrisons sainsbury’s tesco and the worst is asda. seems like they don’t give a monkeys. only seem to stock mass produced shit

19 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Might look f**k all, but this is the result of my new bottling gadget which means I can fill bottles with already fizzy beer, and no longer need to dodge sediment in the bottom. This in turn means I am fucking buzzing

20210324_200728.jpeg

Well, you got the first part right.

On 22/03/2021 at 06:57, Ylf said:

love trying new beers. usually order online. supermarkets in order for their range. best. morrisons sainsbury’s tesco and the worst is asda. seems like they don’t give a monkeys. only seem to stock mass produced shit

Yeah Asda is poor, every store is different, they don't really get new ones in so its a bit stale. Sainsburys until recently was similar, but have put in a few 440mls, seem to like to stock Beavertown though. Tesco has a good range, more consistent across all big stores and renewed every 6 months. Morrisons is my favourite, due new ones at morrisons, picked up a new northern monk one yesterday. The problem with morrisons is only a few of the big stores have the full range, the smaller stores only do 330mls that have been in a while.

Aldi and Lidl only good when beer fest promo is on.