What Are You Drinking ?

Trying this strong beer made in the Eifel near Trier and the Lux border. It's surprisingly sweet with very little of that strong beer after-taste kick back. 

A pre cursor for a 6 pack of Kolsch I have waiting in the fridge to help me get through the Pars Morton game later.

160466030_465154234627243_8971489975443738619_n.jpg

20210313_173103.thumb.jpg.8305083cf29cacc6e804302dd7ae3463.jpg
Hanoi Beer.
I bought it in Matthew's oriental supermarket. As the name suggests it's brewed in Vietnam. It's quite nice, like a crisp and refreshing lager.
I didn't know they did booze although there's no reason why they shouldn't, just hadn't thought about it. Is that the one in the industrial estate off Garscube Road?

1 hour ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Hanoi Beer.

I bought it in Matthew's oriental supermarket. As the name suggests it's brewed in Vietnam. It's quite nice, like a crisp and refreshing lager.

I can never find beer from vietnam. Saigon.

45 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:
2 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:
Hanoi Beer.

I didn't know they did booze although there's no reason why they shouldn't, just hadn't thought about it. Is that the one in the industrial estate off Garscube Road?

I was at the one in Dundee, but I believe that there's also one in Glasgow. I think Aberdeen and Edinburgh also have one each. They have a few Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese and Singaporean beers along with Sake and other Asian bevvies.

33 minutes ago, philpy said:

I can never find beer from vietnam. Saigon.

There was another Vietnamese beer there with Saigon in the name. I didn't buy it but I may go back next week.

4 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

I was at the one in Dundee, but I believe that there's also one in Glasgow. I think Aberdeen and Edinburgh also have one each. They have a few Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese and Singaporean beers along with Sake and other Asian bevvies.

There was another Vietnamese beer there with Saigon in the name. I didn't buy it but I may go back next week.

How many did they have left??