What Are You Drinking ?

1 hour ago, Archie McSquackle said:

I was hoping I would have my box for New Year but unfortunately I'll just have to make do with my stocks chilling in the garage.

My payment came off on the 19th and it only arrived today, so I reckon they must be a bit behind on their shipping.

Next up is another triumph from Overtone, this time a triple NEIPA. Boozy, but I don't think you'd ever guess it was 11%. Dangerous!

20201231_210708.jpg

4 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

First of a Flavourly mix pack. Very excitable, as if it's been shaken a few mins before opening. Big summery hoppy number.20201231_211235.jpeg

Cross borders stuff is lovely. They do a lovely 80% as well. Only about 5 miles away from me as well, very handy!

1 hour ago, Craig the Hunter said:

Does anyone else on here use Untappd to log their beers or am I just a sad b*****d that enjoys that type of thing? I'm "craigthomson86" on there if anyone fancies seeing what I drink on a weekly basis 🤣

1 hour ago, Craig the Hunter said:

Does anyone else on here use Untappd to log their beers or am I just a sad b*****d that enjoys that type of thing? I'm "craigthomson86" on there if anyone fancies seeing what I drink on a weekly basis 🤣

I use it but only as a record of what ive drunk. so i know ive had it before. Ill add ye.

First Chop Gyle 717 Oak Aged Barley Wine with Blackcurrants (yes really). Essentially a very strong beer (barley wine), aged with 75kg of blackcurrants thrown into a 1000 litre vat.

It's interesting (and potent at 8.5%). Still quite bitter, hoppy and with just an undertone of tart fruit (no sweetness) to take the edge off what is essentially a double ale.

35 minutes ago, Bold Rover said:

I've cycled by it a few times. Never sampled its produce. Enjoy, and I know JOC will congratulate you after the court case is settled.

Just One Cornetto has instructed me to act on his behalf as you stole Dead Pool. We're going to the Supremest Court if necessary.