What Are You Drinking ?

23 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Not drinking right now, but the previously mentioned California Common turned out nicely. Would recommend having a go of what I think is the only commercially available one, Anchor Steam Beer if you see it.

20201209_191801.jpeg

Anchor Steam Beer is very nice.

I also really like Anchor Porter but I haven't seen it anywhere for a while.

6 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

I used to love that when visiting but went right off it when I lived in Spain, not sure why. 

Aye, I know what you mean. I love it for just having a couple of cans but isn't something I would want to drink regularly. Onlybeally drink it in winter as well for some reason. 

When I first moved here, I had a session on it not realising how strong it was and it gave me the worst hangover I've ever had.

36 minutes ago, JMDP said:

Aye, I know what you mean. I love it for just having a couple of cans but isn't something I would want to drink regularly. Onlybeally drink it in winter as well for some reason. 

When I first moved here, I had a session on it not realising how strong it was and it gave me the worst hangover I've ever had.

Think this is probably the reason 

I dont mind a Corona. Your photography needs work though. From that angle it almost looks like you put 20 quid into the pockets of those worstcunts from Brewdog

love brewdog stuff. was always only tennents but tastes have definitely changed

spider monkey is outstanding
Glad I didnt respond to this on my first couple of drinks cos I would have been disagreeing, but as my fridge us way to cold for anything except lagers, this one has got better as its warmed up and am now in agreement that it's the better of the two.

Glad I didnt respond to this on my first couple of drinks cos I would have been disagreeing, but as my fridge us way to cold for anything except lagers, this one has got better as its warmed up and am now in agreement that it's the better of the two.

i love it

Just now, Bairnardo said:
2 minutes ago, mathematics said:
Last night’s tasting.
C0FAC3C4-0827-40E8-9644-5F4D25689FFD.thumb.jpeg.4aaf977ec864582a5c254c7ed23d3810.jpeg

That Westmalle Dubbel is beautiful. Havent tried the others but Rochefort seems to be considered one of the best beers there is. Generally keen to do more Belgium.

All good. My favourite from last night was the Orval. Very tasty.

Just now, Bairnardo said:
1 minute ago, mathematics said:
All good. My favourite from last night was the Orval. Very tasty.

Il also make the assumption that you were gassed after that lot.

I think the couple of Aberlours after these pushed me over the drink driving limit.