keyser_soze

What Are You Drinking ?

This is quite good. Like most of these types though, it maybe delivers a bit less of the tropical juicy punch than it claims

20200921_170556.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

This is quite good. Like most of these types though, it maybe delivers a bit less of the tropical juicy punch than it claims

20200921_170556.jpeg

I'm a big fan of Tiny Rebel. Their pub in Cardiff is one of my favourites, I could spend a long time in there drinking their stuff and well  selected guest beers. Great views of the Millennium stadium too, well worth a visit of we're ever allowed to go back.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

I'm a big fan of Tiny Rebel. Their pub in Cardiff is one of my favourites, I could spend a long time in there drinking their stuff and well  selected guest beers. Great views of the Millennium stadium too, well worth a visit of we're ever allowed to go back.
Think this might be my first of theirs. Will certainly try more.

Meh. Tastes like a weak lager, lacking in any sort of character which has had some elderflower juice poured into it. Got one more bottle, wont buy again.

20200921_191320.jpeg

For the past 3 nights me and the missus have polished off a bottle of Fresh wine. Not sure if it's available in the UK? Fucking delicious stuff. Not even sure if that's what it's called.
Its the stuff that isn't closed fully so if you tip it sideways (like I did 2days ago and the missus did today accidently) it fizzes up and gets everywhere.

Germany provides tonights entertainment.... Not the selection I was hoping for at Majestic Wines Stirling but nevertheless, a break from hoppy Ales and homemade Bedshitter Pils.

20200925_133904.jpeg

Got a Marzen from Camba Bavaria in the Sub. Planning on getting tanked up and going on the Tartan Army forum to kick some ass.

4 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Got a Marzen from Camba Bavaria in the Sub. Planning on getting tanked up and going on the Tartan Army forum to kick some ass.

Get some one to drop a safe on your head to help close the intelligence gap.

20200925_212306.thumb.jpg.2465936b2dba2d8850cafe592531351d.jpg

Dunno. Some kind of lager. I'm by a beach. It's hot. I'm a bit pissed. I don't care. Lager, probably 

On 25/09/2020 at 20:34, NewBornBairn said:

20200925_212306.thumb.jpg.2465936b2dba2d8850cafe592531351d.jpg

Dunno. Some kind of lager. I'm by a beach. It's hot. I'm a bit pissed. I don't care. Lager, probably 

I hope you stole that handbag and then ditched it.