What Are You Drinking ?

I'd highly recommend getting a bottle of the Ola Dubh from the current range to anyone who hasn't tried it yet.
Rounded off the evening with a bottle of the Ola Dubh last night. Very nice although with the alcohol content and strong taste, I couldn't drink a lot of it. Reminded me a bit of Mcewans Champion Ale but with a bit more bite due to the whisky barrels.

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

This Westmalle Dubbel is dangerous. Doesnt taste the 7(?)% abv at all. Very very nice. Havent really explored Belgian beer much so trying to make a conscious effort to seek it out. Very pleased with this one.

Belgian beers are lethal. I've just had 2 of the leffe bruins. Lovely stuff  though. 

On 30/10/2020 at 19:51, Marshmallo said:

Bar down the road from me are doing takeaway so I'm going to give them some business as they rotate a very decent range of beers.

Got a couple of pints of Paulaner Oktoberfest tonight. Superb.

Tonight I went for a pale ale from Polly's Brew Co called "Simply the Manifest". It is superb.

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

This Westmalle Dubbel is dangerous. Doesnt taste the 7(?)% abv at all. Very very nice. Havent really explored Belgian beer much so trying to make a conscious effort to seek it out. Very pleased with this one.

I'm drinking this just now. A heavy charred Ardmore alongside it.

Belgium beer & cask strength whisky. Top of the table.