What Are You Drinking ?

Trying this over the holiday weekend
I really liked it. I also liked Disco Forklift Truck which is a Mango Pale Ale.

Tonight I have had a weissebier, an I&G bourbon barrel ale and a Sainsburys Rye Pale Ale. Enjoyed them all but the rye pale ale, and the hazy weissebier were my favourite for being a bit different.

I am enjoying broadening my horizons, purely to find stuff Inlike and can attempt to brew.

Having my usual 2 cans / pints of cider followed by copious amounts of vodka n diet coke.  Tried nearly every bloody other drink cos I get fed up drinking those two and  sadly cant stand any of it . A swig of beer or whiskey make me want to spew.  Anyway we all have a cross to bear.

Great recomendation just had a Tin Man sitting out the back in the balmy Ayrshire air watching what looks like a thunderstorm approaching. Much prefer it to the American pale ale tried last week much more oomph without that big hoppyness you sometimes get with these. Likewise will try to broaden the beer horizons as this goes on. Bug fan of wheat beers but always regarded them as a one to savour affair rather than having a few.

I really liked it. I also liked Disco Forklift Truck which is a Mango Pale Ale.

Tonight I have had a weissebier, an I&G bourbon barrel ale and a Sainsburys Rye Pale Ale. Enjoyed them all but the rye pale ale, and the hazy weissebier were my favourite for being a bit different.

I am enjoying broadening my horizons, purely to find stuff Inlike and can attempt to brew.

26 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Great recomendation just had a Tin Man sitting out the back in the balmy Ayrshire air watching what looks like a thunderstorm approaching. Much prefer it to the American pale ale tried last week much more oomph without that big hoppyness you sometimes get with these. Likewise will try to broaden the beer horizons as this goes on. Bug fan of wheat beers but always regarded them as a one to savour affair rather than having a few.

That style is seemingly very hard to replicate due to the oxidation of large amounts of hops. Tin Man is delicious though so I am determined to try. 

48 minutes ago, Mr Pikey said:

Having my usual 2 cans / pints of cider followed by copious amounts of vodka n diet coke.  Tried nearly every bloody other drink cos I get fed up drinking those two and  sadly cant stand any of it . A swig of beer or whiskey make me want to spew.  Anyway we all have a cross to bear.

^^^Health conscious.

2 hours ago, Mr Pikey said:

Tried nearly every bloody other drink cos I get fed up drinking those two and  sadly cant stand any of it . 

Kraken rum, ginger beer and lime. 

Sloe gin and lemonade. 

Sailor Jerry, coke and dash of blackcurrant. (vanilla syrup too, ideally). 

Just a few easy drinking joy bringers.

12 minutes ago, Dele said:

Sloe gin and lemonade. 

Tried the Sloe gin n lemonade , same with rum n coke but will give the Kraken a   go

1 minute ago, underdogunderdog underdog said:
24 minutes ago, Dele said:
Sloe gin and lemonade. 

I like rum and ginger beer. You tried rum with ting (it's like lilt)?

I have not. I've never even heard of dis ting ting. 

Will need to investigate. 

7 minutes ago, underdogunderdog underdog said:
14 minutes ago, JMDP said:
Zulia, a Venezuelan beer to go with some empanadas. It's quite light but delicious.IMG-20200410-WA0013.thumb.jpeg.93512f3db641251ea84fd6937e2f567a.jpeg

Where you get that from?

I'm in Madrid mate, got four delivered from an Argentine restaurant with some food tonight.