keyser_soze

What Are You Drinking ?

Just now, mathematics said:

Didn’t quite appreciate the alcohol content until Mrs Maths said it was a wee bit strong.

D9C5E2DC-9876-4CFB-A940-C6028CA6DF5F.jpeg

C7769962-DC8A-4539-BEE2-3519FF8F1534.jpeg

Best zoider in the universe.

Not even up for debate.

I'm drinking some cheap red wine from Italy called Il Chiave (translates as the key).

It's very nice.

In the mood of the golden nectar though. About to post in the unpopular opinions thread but also do love a nice tin of Kestrel.

A pub that shut down last year re-opened today so had to do the right thing. Pint of Stone & Wood Pacific Ale to welcome back The Archer soon to renamed The Huntsman. IMG_3818.jpg

Drinking a loch Lomond whisky n coke, God it's guff, taste like drinking out of a used ash tray....will that stop me?...will it f**k.:(

In Antwerp this week, so branching out to some beers I’ve not yet tried: Donker, Bedele Special, Affligem, and ichtegem’s oud bruin.

In Antwerp this week, so branching out to some beers I’ve not yet tried: Donker, Bedele Special, Affligem, and ichtegem’s oud bruin.
Let us know what you think

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:
6 minutes ago, mathematics said:

Let us know what you think

Donker (blonde) and Bedele special (pilsner) get an average 5/10 in my beers spreadsheet, the affligem (blonde) gets a 6/10 and the oud bruin gets a 9/10.

Mrs Hi hat came in from Lidl with 2 660ml bottles of Hop Rocker, never bought any Brewdog products before, always thought it was over priced for what it was. Verdict is that it's not a bad drop but if I had the choice I'd have bought Ceasar Augustus out of the Williams Bros stable. Cheers

I had 4 cans of Innes & Gunn lager last night as it was quite cheap in my local Spar. It was pretty pish tbh. The poor relation of Scotland's craft beer scene.

I had 4 cans of Innes & Gunn lager last night as it was quite cheap in my local Spar. It was pretty pish tbh. The poor relation of Scotland's craft beer scene.

It's like they kill the yeast before it's finished all the sugar or something.

For an old guy like me brought up on McEwan's Export and Tartan Special, the Imperial Bar in Glasgow, which sells both on draught, is a joy. They're both keg but well-kept and I get hacked off with all this hoppy pish.

21 hours ago, HI HAT said:

Mrs Hi hat came in from Lidl with 2 660ml bottles of Hop Rocker, never bought any Brewdog products before, always thought it was over priced for what it was. Verdict is that it's not a bad drop but if I had the choice I'd have bought Ceasar Augustus out of the Williams Bros stable. Cheers

I like it a lot but Punk IPA is better and only £3 a pint in one of my locals.