What Are You Drinking ?

55 minutes ago, Jumbo Muir said:

Tried these last night. Drank the lot.
A wee touch of a chemical taste initially but I got over it. I suspect being Mexican it would benefit from a wee squeeze of fresh lime.
Cheap and felt ok today. emoji1303.png

Always liked Modelo much better than Corona or Sol (dont really like Sol at all). It's not rare as such but you generally have to be in a bigger supermarket to see it though.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Always liked Modelo much better than Corona or Sol (dont really like Sol at all). It's not rare as such but you generally have to be in a bigger supermarket to see it though.

If you like dark lager style then Modelo Negra is worth trying.

Tried these last night. Drank the lot.
A wee touch of a chemical taste initially but I got over it. I suspect being Mexican it would benefit from a wee squeeze of fresh lime.
Cheap and felt ok today. [emoji1303]

worth a tenner. i really liked it. definitely be getting again

1 hour ago, Archie McSquackle said:
On 10/11/2019 at 10:48, Eednud said:
Sells for $28 rrp (GBP15) here in Adelaide. 

Is that a restaurant price? I had a bottle of it (and can confirm it was very nice) but it was about 5 or 6 quid from a local Tesco. Seems bonkers if you're paying 3 times the price for Australian wine in Australia.

No that's the price in Dan Murphy's and also BWS although if you buy 6 then it's reduced to $21/bottle. Dan's and BWS are both part of Woolworths, one of the 2 largest supermarket chains in Australia. Doing a quick search it doesn't seem to be sold through the opposition so the price can be controlled. For exports there would be no GST (our VAT) to start with and guessing that there will be some, maybe full,  reduction of alcohol excise.