What Are You Drinking ?

Lucky you, a bottle of beer in my pub would cost me a P45.

I normally stay sober for it, but it was merited with how mad my other work was during the day. What a daft shift it was

DJ/soundman?

Nail on head sir

And I'm having a ribena at present. It's rather nice

Carling. It's been sitting at the back of the fridge with others for weeks now, doubt I've ever had a colder beer. It's also my first evening off in well over a week. A simple beer and not usually my first choice but it's tasting pretty good right now.

Oranjeboom

Where you getting orangeboom?takes me back 10-15 years our local had it on tap(bowling alley-Glenrothes).what a state that drink got some people in!I won 6 tins of beer at work yesterday and I've had 2 tonight and I feel half cut.Eden Mill st.Andrews brewery,shipwreck IPA.6.2% vol!

Where you getting orangeboom?takes me back 10-15 years our local had it on tap(bowling alley-Glenrothes).what a state that drink got some people in!I won 6 tins of beer at work yesterday and I've had 2 tonight and I feel half cut.Eden Mill st.Andrews brewery,shipwreck IPA.6.2% vol!

I was surprised to find it in B&M 4 cans for £3.99.