What Are You Drinking ?

A glass bottle of Bru straight oot the fridge biggrin.gif

You lucky c*** sad.gif

I have none left and i'm way too hungover to get off the settee, never mind go to a shop. Never again will i mix in Apple Sourz, Sloe Gin and god knows what else with a vodka sesh.

Someone kill me please.

You lucky c*** sad.gif

I have none left and i'm way too hungover to get off the settee, never mind go to a shop. Never again will i mix in Apple Sourz, Sloe Gin and god knows what else with a vodka sesh.

Someone kill me please.

Thought you were off it.Iv not had a drink for six days and Im staying off it it hopefully till the 22nd of April.

Thought you were off it.Iv not had a drink for six days and Im staying off it it hopefully till the 22nd of April.

Is it for Lent? That is the one thing about the Catholic church I really ought to take on board...

Edited by Pink Freud

You lucky c*** sad.gif

Someone kill me please.

:lol: I always have a steady supply, take one oot the fridge and another goes straight in :D

Is it for Lent? That is the one thing about the Catholic church I really ought to take on board...

In all honesty I had a terrible day last Monday after the old firm game and I thought to myself that I really need to screw the nut or I more than likely will not see as much of my childrens lifes as I should.I have my final exam on April 22nd and hopefully that will be four years study over.Nothing to do with lent if Im honest.

I went back to the gym for Lent.

I was. My friend's birthday got in the way sad.gif

Phone a kebab and three cans of Irn Bru and then get back to the programme.

In all honesty I had a terrible day last Monday after the old firm game and I thought to myself that I really need to screw the nut or I more than likely will not see as much of my childrens lifes as I should.

Been there chief. Best of luck. :)

Been there chief. Best of luck. :)

Yeah its grown up time for seamus.I think when you reach a certain age you realise your body cant absorb the same shite.Sunday I started with Smirnoff Ice,then Brandy and Coke,then Bells and Ginger Beer, then Budweiser,then pints,then Macallans and back to the Bells.

Like Churchill I had the Black Dog for most of the following week.

Phone a kebab and three cans of Irn Bru and then get back to the programme.

I've just managed to keep down a packet of McCoys and some juice. No way am i chancing a take-away of any kind!

I'd probably kill for Nocturnal Groove's Irn Bru though laugh.gif