What Are You Drinking ?

Brewdog Punk IPA. It's not cheap but it's rather pleasant.

Next time you're in Tesco get a bottle of their Double American IPA. It's actually Brewdog's Hardcore IPA rebranded for Tesco and as a result is cheaper than the other Brewdog stuff. It's got the nice flavours of the Punk IPA but feels a lot smoother. It's also 9.2% so you'll likely feel the effects earlier. :lol:

Next time you're in Tesco get a bottle of their Double American IPA. It's actually Brewdog's Hardcore IPA rebranded for Tesco and as a result is cheaper than the other Brewdog stuff. It's got the nice flavours of the Punk IPA but feels a lot smoother. It's also 9.2% so you'll likely feel the effects earlier. :lol:

Is it?, must buy some.

I had the Brewdog Hardcore IPA in the pub across the road from Kelvingrove Art Gallery and it was very nice, though they only sell you it in either 1/2 pints or 2/3 pints. I can't actually remember as I had a few. :rolleyes:

ETA, currently got a mixture in the fridge including, Blue Moon, March Of The Penguins, Innis And Gunn Original, Cobra, Franziskaner Weissbeir and Weihensthphan Kristall Weissbeir.

Edited by centralTon