What Are You Drinking ?

Have drunk O’Brien gluten free lager before but had never seen it in a can so why not try it again. It actually tastes a lot better than the bottled version. When I went to pay, the Sierra Nevada was on the counter on special at $18 (usually $22.50) so decided to buy it and got an even better bargain and as was only charged $8 for it. Might have been because I asked the girl serving if she was the one whose dad was from Dundee and she was. Her dad lives in the Northern Territory but don’t think that makes him a crocodile Dundee.

BE05B7DF-C213-462B-9C38-B5D7293DCCDC.jpeg

On 04/03/2023 at 00:14, Archie McSquackle said:

An old (fruity) favourite. 

20230304_001147.jpg

Bought my dad some of them for christmas cause he is a forkie, told me it wasn't nice and not to get him any more lol. Got one in the cupboard for myself but as I don't like the taste of any beer/lager/ale whatever I'm not really expecting much.

Been off it for a few weeks atm, two horrible hangovers and a small nod to being healthy, but have got about 8 bottles of spirits in the cupboard.

Just now, philpy said:

Hold on, I'll just DM you my address 😉 😂

I got.
1 x bottle of Gingerbread Flavoured mulled wine
1 x bottle of Gingerbread Flavoured rum
1 x bottle of Blonde Chocolate cream liquer
1 x bottle of Chocolate Orange cream liquer
3 x 700ml bottles of Smirnoff
1 x bottle of Chivas Regal
3/4 x litre bottle of Jack Daniels
and that can of Disco Forklift lol
But the wain's just went to bed so I'm no leaving now, you've had it!  And no having a party myself - 12.30 kickoff at fir park the morra.

Irish cream stout - North Riding Brewery

IMG_20230318_173747.thumb.jpg.d1e70caa1f8824a6bfe525e5de8d7c45.jpg

Absolutely delicious stuff and the pick of the many (many) different wee beers in Newcastle. This place and the Free Trade Inn are excellent establishments to visit. Pick of the lot is the Crown Posada heading down from the city to quayside. A traditional wee pub with private snug, that poured an excellent range of beers until 2am last night.

Scotland's dour Presbyterian approach to drink and enjoyment is why we can't have similar, nice things. 

13 minutes ago, virginton said:

Irish cream stout - North Riding Brewery

IMG_20230318_173747.thumb.jpg.d1e70caa1f8824a6bfe525e5de8d7c45.jpg

Absolutely delicious stuff and the pick of the many (many) different wee beers in Newcastle. This place and the Free Trade Inn are excellent establishments to visit. Pick of the lot is the Crown Posada heading down from the city to quayside. A traditional wee pub with private snug, that poured an excellent range of beers until 2am last night.

Scotland's dour Presbyterian approach to drink and enjoyment is why we can't have similar, nice things. 

They still got the old record player in the crown posada?? I love that place.

49 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Coopers is a nice drop Edmund! Unlike the slop I'm drinking at the moment (Hahn's Ultra Low Carb). 🤮

Only marginally better than West End Draught, XXXX, XXXX Gold, Hahn Light, any Great Northern variety or Iron Jack stuff.

Arrived from Melbourne this morning.

Lvivske Rizdvyane Winter Lager and Robert Doms Wheat Beer from Ukraine, Bodriggy Blinker English Dark Ale from Abbotsford in Victoria and the rest from Japan - top row - Orion The Draft Lager Cherry Blossom Edition, Asahi Kuronama Black Lager, Sapporo Lager Beer (2022), Suntory Premium Malt's The Black Scwarzbier, bottom row - Asahi The Rich Premium Lager, Yebisu Premium Amber Lager, Sapporo Ginza Lion Beer Hall Special, Kirin Ichiban Shibori Kuro Nama Dark Lager, Kirin Spring Valley Hojun 496 IPL

BBB420AA-8ACE-472E-888A-EBD3F63B6CAF.jpeg